facebook

how is the lambda chi alpha chapter?

by: Hey

I am currently a brother at Oklahoma, where we are a top chapter, but I wanted to transfer to California since thats where I am from. I wanted to know how the chapter is here, and whether or not I should affiliate! If you can give nonbiased truthful answers I sure would appreciate it. Thanks

Posted By: Hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: elle woods   

they're super broey and total meatheads but they're hot and would be considered a top house

By: elle woods
#2  by: honest   

Along with phi psi and sigma chi they are one of three top houses at USC, stereotypically kind of metro, they have a lot of wealthy kids in their house. They get along really well with Kappa, a top sorority here.

Wouldn't called them "broey" at all, in fact of all the fraternities on the row they are most like a social club and less so like an actual frat.

By: honest
#3  by: Bi-Bro   

I'm guessing that being from Oklahoma, you won't fit into the SC lambda

By: Bi-Bro
#4  by: accurate   

along with sigma chi and phi psi, lambda chi is one of the top houses at USC. although many consider the house a "social club," they appear to have incredibly strong brotherhood and throw some of the most popular parties on the row. they are also the most diverse house at USC, with members from many states and countries. definitely one of the best houses at SC, if not the best

By: accurate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.