aphi won the PR award
aoii won the leadership award

By: aSDFDS
by: ubcphiMar 29, 2015 4:07:03 PM

How do these awards get chosen?
#notasororitygirl

By: ubcphi
by: asdasdMar 29, 2015 6:04:22 PM

hey, good question, awards are chosen by the panhel alum group and each chapter submits an awards application for each type of award. there are two parts to each award, accreditations which means you get recognized with a certificate and then one specific winner who gets the trophy
but honestly all the chapters are great, everyone had accreditations in at least something and it shows how all the sororities are improving

By: asdasd
#3  by: gtfo   

Clearly youre a gdi cause you weren't there, why do you care?

By: gtfo
by: 123Mar 31, 2015 3:57:00 AM

meowwwwww

By: 123
#4  by: sorority   

Panhell are awards for recognizing amazing greek women and chapters BUT they're not really that important in the scheme of things. Winning pan hell awards doesn't really attest to your sisterhood, which is the most important part of being in a sorority to me! And sororities that usually win the most awards at these things aren't necessarily the top recruiting chapters.

By: sorority
#5  by: Adpi   

Adpi always recruits the best hottest girls and winning all these awards just makes them get to choose from the best of the best

By: Adpi
by: WhatMar 30, 2015 2:33:14 AM

Omg. Adpi is a very mixed chapter. Some of my friends love it others regret it. They are pretty cliquey. I don't know next year will be odd lots of their amazing girls are graduating this year. Also yes they have some dimes but they also have some veryyy average girls. Personally i've been attacked by a few with malicious words and had rumours spread about me by a few, then again one of my best friends is an adpi.

By: What

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.