facebook

rankings

by: Yeezy

So what are the new rankings of sororities' PC?

Posted By: Yeezy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: my opinion   

based on the mix of girls

KKG
ADPI
GPHI
DG
APHI
AGD
THETA
AOPI

By: my opinion
#2  by: LOL    

These rankings are so ridiculous since we literally got our pledges two days ago. There's no way you could have even met them all in such a short amount of time. Which ever sorority is at the "top" of these lists are just self ranking. This is so stupid and it's embarrassing for your chapter. It's really sad that you feel the need to rank yourself high on this site. People that are ACTUALLY at the top, don't need to rank themselves on this pathetic site because they already know they are the best and don't need any convincing to do. So yea, DG and Kappa STOP SELF RANKING. God you guys are lame.

By: LOL
by: fo realzSep 23, 2014 7:18:32 PM

Oh my god thank you finally for saying this!!! Some sororities need to stop being so superficial and conscious of what said about them on a stupid site.

By: fo realz
#3  by: honestly   

Let's be real. Kappa and ADPI did the best this year.

By: honestly
by: uhmSep 25, 2014 2:30:36 AM

Get to know the girls. Appearance fades.

By: uhm
by: ursSep 25, 2014 10:07:43 PM

Kappa only got 27 girls, whereas everyone else got at least 30...

By: urs
by: re: ursSep 27, 2014 12:51:11 PM

everyone got over 31, check your facts.

By: re: urs
#4  by: asadasdad   

ahaha aphi self rank game is strong, puhlease agd and theta's PC are way better than yours, more accomplished and smarter than you guys will ever be, keep dreaming wannabe's

By: asadasdad
by: LolOct 5, 2014 11:57:41 PM

That's funny considering who left pop with the most awards? Aphi. A girl from which pledge class got the new member scholarship? Aphi. Hating on others just shows how insecure you are with your own sorority so get a life.

By: Lol
by: hiOct 6, 2014 1:03:05 AM

agd and theta won awards at pop too, and the girls looked waaay friendlier

By: hi
by: mateasdasfasfasfrsperOct 6, 2014 1:34:37 AM

go to ubc sororities and go to awards, yes and you'll see how agd dominates, and has a history of awards, puhlease and theta wins grades every year and won top sorority the year before so puhlease aphi until you have a history like that, you are not better : P

By: mateasdasfasfasfrsper
#5  by: beta   

DG
KKG
ADP
GPhi
Theta
APhi
AGD
AOII

By: beta
#6  by: fratt   

To be honest, AGD actually did really well I would rank them around 4-5/8 really nice good-looking girls this year they got some flack about their PC but I see some dimes

By: fratt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.