facebook

to all pnms

by: Greekgirl

Please delete everything that this entire website says from your memory. It is simply a forum where people take advantage of being anonymous and use that to bash every sorority/fraternity. I won't say everything is false, but it's completely unfair for anyone to go through recruitment/rush with their heart set on any one group because of what they read on this website (which is mostly opinion based). Give EVERYONE a chance, because that sisterhood or brotherhood might be your home and give you the absolute best four (or five) years of your life. You'll have a much better chance of finding the RIGHT group for you if you just exit out of this page immediately. Also, as a sorority sister here, I can tell you that it's incredibly annoying to sit and try to converse with a girl who's rolling her eyes and being standoffish because she "knows" which sorority she's already going to (fyi, you don't). The same goes for every chapter. So, have a wonderful summer, and maybe I'll see you during recruitment in August. :)

Posted By: Greekgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

fuc k u hoe, get a fuc king life u degenerate

By: truth
#2  by: ???   

Recruitment is in september....
Good post though. Even if it's hard to not have the things written on this site affect your decision, it is best to try and ignore this site as much as possible. A lot of the stuff written here about my sorority are so false, and people always start random rumours that are nowhere near the truth... however, some of the stereotypes can be true

By: ???
#3  by: Yuup   

Yeah, there's a mix of truth and lies on here that would be very difficult for someone rushing to distingiish. Steer clear!

By: Yuup
#4  by: truth   

shut the fuc k up, TROLL

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.