facebook

read this before you post

by: Changes

Here's a crazy idea: let's try actually empowering each organization for everything they've done. Let's change the conversation.

Here's for being awesome. In no particular order.

Disclaimer: this is a personal list and I know we are not defined by our philanthropy events but these are some of my favourite memories. Share yours maybe? Let's show that we are not defined by GreekRank but by our actions.........

ADPi - diamondball is defs a personal fave. And great shirts!
AOPi- great comedy and music phil event!
APhi - omg rockin' Gammies video
AGD - your dancing is beyond belief
DG - seawall for sight is a wonderful idea
KAO- looooove KATwalk and your energy
KKG - you're as sweet as your baked goods
GPhi - spagammi is the best. Sad I missed it this year!!

Posted By: Changes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Panhel pride   

As neo I was introduced to Greekrank on the day of preference and was seriously shocked at what I was getting myself into. The fact that the same women that I was connecting with could vary well have been the same people posting these aweful comments makes sick. We are in university!!! Before you want to rank and put down any sorority just think about how immature you are making the greek system look.

ADPi - I haven't gotten the chance to get to know some of you but was so impressed with Diamond Ball.
AOPi- Considering how far you guys have grown since coming back (3 years... I think) WOW!!!!!!!!!! You guys have caught up to chapters that have been around for over 50 years!
APhi - I am honestly so jealous at how pretty your badges are. I mean if I could join two sororities...
AGD - I really do believe you guys are the most well rounded sorority on campus and you guys definitely all your awards this year!
DG - I was a little bit overwhelmed when I first came into your chapter room and I think I knew pretty well that DG wasn't for me. But let me be clear it wasn't because of a lack of personality or substance. Truly some of the nicest and genuine ladies, just wasn't a fit for me.
KAO- Sassy and classy you guys are hilarious
KKG - Congratulations on the success of Kourtside! I am so upset to have missed it but am so glad it was a success
GPhi - Brown and Pink ladies, The Gammies was awesome it was so much fun seeing the whole greek community come together.

By: Panhel pride
by: TJul 24, 2020 4:46:30 AM

True true

By: T

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.