facebook

dz, tri delt, zeta, axo, theta

by: So...

Honestly, what's the difference between the middle tier houses? They all just seem mediocre.

Posted By: So...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Juice   

I wouldn't so much call all these houses mediocre as I would call zeta, phi mu, and azid mediocre

By: Juice
by: HmmJul 4, 2015 5:43:22 PM

One of them just dropped from the top of the middle and another literally just got out of bottom. I wouldn't call them all the same levels of mediocre to be fair.

By: Hmm
#2  by: frat   

I'd agree with juice by saying these houses arent mediocre at all. I think alot of these houses tend to be more fun than any of the top houses, bar pi phi. DZ and tri delt are both tons of fun to party with, Theta tends to be super involved and very smart, and axo has probably the one of the best sisterhoods on campus and are also tons of fun to party with. Each house has its own distinct personality, all because theyre middle tier doesnt mean theyre the same

By: frat
#3  by: Notmediocre   

Nothing about DZ is mediocre - its high level socially, in sisterhood and fun. AXO has sincere girls and doing well. Zeta has fallen somewhat as has Theta but are both good houses. Stop stirring up drama.

By: Notmediocre
by: GuestJul 9, 2015 9:37:52 AM

Okay DZ

By: Guest
#4  by: stop   

ok stop with the drama DZ hater......you are all over this site. Just cool it. I agree with not mediocre. DZ AXO and Theta are really decent houses. You are probably the original poster trying to get your house up in a tier.

By: stop
#5  by: Rundown   

DZ - The best of these five houses. Have gone down a little bit, but are still a solid house that (usually) pairs well.. ZBT. Fun to party with
Tri Delt - Has improved a ton and the looks/personalities are now beginning to match the amount of fun they are to party with. Will probably keep improving.
Zeta - Used to be a top tier house, but has fallen a ton. Not nearly as fun socially as they were but do have by far the best philanthropy on campus
AXO - Has also improved from being a fairly unknown house to a rep as chill, cool girls who are fun to party with. Also probably has the best sisterhood of any house
Theta - Fairly average when it comes to looks and social aspects. But they are consistently number one or two in grades every semester

By: Rundown

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.