honest opinions of zbt

by: .

Be honest

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: God   

God here,

ZBT has grown from nobody into an incredibly solid house. They're gonna shoot right into mid-tier next fall and if they have a good rush, they'll be upper mid tier by next spring. Them pairing with DZ for football is nothing but good looks for them. ZBT has established themselves as a force on this campus. The men of ZBT are, overall, a tad bit above average looking and from what I've observed, they are perfectly capable of conversation with women of all calibers. Solid house.

God out.

By: God
by: not godApr 27, 2015 11:09:25 PM

God is 100% a zbt

By: not god
by: Not godApr 28, 2015 12:14:05 AM

But i agree with him.

By: Not god
by: GodApr 28, 2015 10:10:17 AM

God here,

not God, just for the record, I'm not in ZBT. Nobody would guess what house I'm in. I have a very unbiased view of the Greek system though. I tell it like it is.

God out.

By: God
by: HmmApr 29, 2015 5:41:58 PM

Plot twist: god's a girl

By: Hmm
#2  by: Ehh   

Kinda goobery kinda alright

By: Ehh
#3  by: I know a lot   

there are a whole lot of goobers/nerds in there. Some cool guys but basically they just got a huge pc bc they don't really say no to anybody during rush. Also no pledgeship whatsoever so I'll never take them seriously. Definitely a "nice guy" frat; they're good at philanthropy and academics but are very subpar socially. Sorry Zbt, but you're staying lower mid. Pairing with dz honestly doesn't help them even, it's just showing how much dz's newest pc is hurting them.

By: I know a lot

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.