facebook

informal/spring recruitment

by: PNM

What sororities typically have informal recruitment?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Un   

Spring happened at the beginning of second semester. It's been over for months

By: Un
by: ThanksMar 31, 2015 12:46:34 PM

I should have clarified that I am not looking for this year, but next. I am trying to decide whether or not to do formal in the Fall or wait until Spring.

By: Thanks
#2  by: Guest   

Some middle and most lower tier houses. Some of the higher tiers have really exclusive kinda secret events for girls they personally invite if they need to fill a few spots. I would reccomend rushing in the fall to see all the personalities of all houses.

By: Guest
#3  by: Hi   

as someone who didn't do formal and tried informal, I really regret not doing formal this year. I went through informal and got a bid, but the house didn't fit my personality. I encourage you to go through formal recruitment so you can get to know all the houses. I regret it SO much, and am doing formal next year

By: Hi
#4  by: did both   

I dropped from formal because I didn't like the houses I had left, I then did informal but there the houses I could rush were much more limited, however I did get a bid and love my house. I would give formal a chance if you don't like it or the houses you have left then drop and you can do informal, but I would definitely give formal a try first it will give you a chance to see all the houses

By: did both
#5  by: DemiGod   

SDT, Sigma Kappa, AGD, GPhi, APhi, Fuzzies... There are the ones I remember seeing at MTG in January

By: DemiGod

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.