facebook

sorority comments

by:    

Purdue University - PU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 53 of 60
#521by:    

You'd be surprised. There are plenty of girls with a top house and a middle/lower tier house for pref and end up choosing the middle/lower tier house. Not every girl is going to love a top house. I'm starting to believe that all of these people leaving rude/hopeless comments want girls to do badly during rush and aimlessly try for top houses that they probably don't even want just because a bunch of girls on a website are telling them to. What does that say about our Greek system? Since when did tiers and ranking overshadow quality sisterhood? This website makes me sick.

By: Tiers do not matter.
#522by:    

How many girls you know had kappas and fuzzies on pref and picked fuzzies?

By: Really?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#523by:    

That was just rude.

By: @really
#524by:    

Nope, just stating the facts.

By: Really?
#525by:    

I actually know a few that were in similar scenarios. Please get over yourself.

By: @really?
#526by:    

Bless your sorority for having to deal with a girl like you. I'm sure they're proud of you.

By: @Really
#527by:    

If someone was left with Kappa and Fuzzies what does that say about each sorority?

By: Hmm
#528by:    

GROW UP. tiers mean nothing in the real world. maybe you should all try giving back to society instead of wasting all your time on here

By: who cares
#529by:    

we're in sororities all we do is gossip, anyone believing otherwise is just fooling themselves

By: @who cares
#530by:    

I feel sorry for your sorority

By: @@whocares

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.