facebook

axp

by: curious

Just curious - what happened to Crows - I thought they used to be a strong house. Did they decline after R. B. Stewart died?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: curious   

I'll give it one more shot. Just curious because I am in another chapter of AXP.

By: curious
#2  by: what   

Crows has sucked and always will continue to suck. They ended last semester with 0 pledges and honestly nobody has a positive word to say about them.

By: what
by: smhJan 21, 2015 11:20:00 PM

I actually really like crows... the guys there are super chill and fun to hang out with.

By: smh
#3  by: Purdue Crow   

I was a Crow at Purdue in the early 90's and it was easily one if the top houses on campus. We weren't the strongest house academically but we had great intramural teams and threw awesome parties.

By: Purdue Crow
by: Brutally honestMar 24, 2015 7:37:17 PM

Crows has fallen since your time, my friend. I've been here 4.5 years and I used to party at Crows my freshman year. Their parties were fun but they've become less and less frequent over the years. They've been unable to bring in many pledges and they didn't bring any in this past semester. Sad to say, but I think they're on their way out.

By: Brutally honest
#4  by: well...   

i'd be thrilled if they tore down crows to build a new parking lot

By: well...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.