facebook

rush

by: Midwest

do out of state girls have a good chance of getting in a. Top tier house? If you have a good gpa/extracurriculars/fairly wealthy&attractive/good w talking to new people

Posted By: Midwest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: eyt   

Wondering that too

By: eyt
#2  by: No   

You don’t have a chance in hell unless your sister is a current member

By: No
#3  by: facts   

there are a ton of out of state girls in every sorority from bottom tier to top tier. don’t bank on that getting u into a top tier by it self.

By: facts
by: WellMay 2, 2020 10:44:40 PM

There’s a quota for OOS girls of just 2-3 per sorority so the odds aren’t in your favor

By: Well
by: sophomoreMay 2, 2020 10:46:53 PM

yeah there’s no quota...

By: sophomore
by: um what?May 2, 2020 11:17:36 PM

that's just not true. there's literally no quota. my srat has like 50% out of state girls. they don't limit the number at all. if anything, being out of state helps u stand out imo

By: um what?
#4  by: True   

Plenty of top tier girls are from out of state

By: True
#5  by: geez   

whoever said theres a quota is an idiot, there is NO quota and being out of state can make u stand out. im in a top tier and i knew nobody coming in.

By: geez
by: Just winderingMay 5, 2020 5:42:58 PM

What do you think helped you most into getting into a top tier? Did you have great conversations with all the girls you met at that house or is there anything else you can attribute it to?

By: Just windering
by: yeaMay 5, 2020 8:09:30 PM

it really depends on the conversations u have at the house. i’m oos and was dirty rushed but hated the convos i had with some of the top tier girls. just go through rush and see for yourself

By: yea
#6  by: Ok    

Yes you have the same chance as everyone else

By: Ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.