facebook

rankings? just for fun haha

by: rushing 15'

these are in order
top 4
ΦΔΘ, ΔΚΕ, ΒΘΠ, ΦΓΔ- theyre here because they have the most history pretty much from what i understand, some would say there are a few in the row below who are better than the last 2 but not the 1st.
lower top (next best 4)
ΣΑΕ, ΧΦ, ΚΣ, ΣΧ-These guys are here because of the guys they get/who they mix with pretty much? plus they party pretty hard from what i understand.
upper mid
ΧΨ, ΑΤΩ, ΠΚΑ, ΣΝ- these guys are good here too but are here because they mix with worse sororities than those above and get a few guys some in the top would call questionable? all around good fraternities though right?
mid
ΛΧΑ, ΖΕΤΕ, ΑΕΠ- these guys are all relevant they just don't do as well as other fraternities higher on the list?

pretty much everything has a question mark because i haven't come here as a student and rushed yet. I have met some fraternitiesbut I'm curious what actual students here think, and just know that these were the rankings as they were told to me by a friend i have in SAE.

Out of all the fraternities i've met, Beta KS SAE and Sigma Chi have all been fraternities i've liked so far. Pike Fiji AEPi and SN have all been fraternities i didn't quite click with, and there are 2 in here who i wont mention who have treated me terribly. this is just for fun and has no effect at all on where i will rush.

does anyone here have any other suggestions on fraternities i or any other rushee should try and meet? thanks everyone, girls and guys opinions are welcome!

Posted By: rushing 15'
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wow.   

You are a douchbag - I don't even want you at UNC. You've made these conclusions how exactly? Before meeting any of the guys? What's your name - I personally would like to blackball you!

By: Wow.
by: :)Jul 1, 2015 12:05:18 PM

ive only met these guys ever during visits i havent been here as a student yet. i didnt mean to offend anyone.

By: :)
#2  by: m   

the rankings werent bad but you do sound like a douche... no bid...

By: m
#3  by: yeah   

the rankings were fine but what you said after made you sound like a kid who will end up in one of the nototriously bad houses here..

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.