facebook

sophomore rushing

by: Want to know!!

Honestly is there any point in rushing as a sophomore if you dont know anyone in the sororities? I have good grades that are a lot higher than the average gpas of the sororities but don't have friends in Greek life so I think that will make rush hard! Let me know

Posted By: Want to know!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Another Sophomore   

I am in the same situation as you. I have a high GPA but don't have good friends in Greek life and none of my close friends are going to be rushing. But I still think I'm going to do it for the experience. You should too so that way I know there will at least be one other sophomore in the midst of all those freshman!

By: Another Sophomore
#2  by: Libbie   

I think both of you should go through recruitment. Remember to keep an open mind, and most of all, have fun.

Also, keep in mind that Alpha Phi will be colonizing this fall. They will be looking for new members in all classes. Being a charter member of a sorority is really a neat thing. Your name goes on the charter, and 50 years from now, you'll still be known as a charter member of Alpha Phi at UNC.

By: Libbie
#3  by: Pc14   

Yes! Each sorority has a quota of older girls they have to accept so you definitely should still try it

By: Pc14

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.