facebook

chi phi and sae

by: Prospective

Everyone on here calls these two Lower Top, How are they different? Which bid is harder? Does either take OOS kids?

Posted By: Prospective
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

Chi Phi and SAE are top for all intrinsic purposes. All 6 are roughly interchangeable. Those two are called lower top due to the fact they aren't "Big 4" a.k.a the first 4 on campus. For instance both Sae is better than Phi Gam and about the same as Phi Delt but they are still lower top because of history. Chi Phi used to be number 3 until two years ago with all their misfortunes.

By: Well
by: WelLMar 31, 2015 11:38:40 AM

If you've ever been to a phi Delt and SAE party youd know that they're on two different levels. There is definitely a clear distinction between top and top middle. Except phi gam. They belong in the middle/lower middle.

By: WelL
by: Riiigghhtttt Apr 5, 2015 4:03:19 PM

You must be SAE because SAE is not comparable to Phi Delt. I've been going to both parties for 3 years now with my sisters and no one would ever pick a SAE party over a Phi Delt party. I do agree that you guys are better than Phi gam though. Also, chi phi is 'apparently' getting off suspension next semester so they'll be able to start spending all the money they've saved up during this dry spell. All they need is a good fall pledge class and they'll be back up top.

By: Riiigghhtttt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.