facebook

just putting this back up here

by: Accurate

Putting this back up here so people do not forget. These are the most accurate rankings to date

Frats
Top: DKE, Beta, Phi Delt, Phi Gam
Lower Top: Chi Phi, SAE
Mid: Kappa Sig, Chi Psi, Sig Chi, Sugma Nu, Pi Kapp, ATO
Lower Middle/ Upper Bottom: KA, Pika, Pi Lam, Lambda Chi
Bottom: Sig Ep, Zete, DU, AEPI, ZBT, Alpha Sig, Sigma Phi

Sororities
Top: DDD, KD, Chi O
Lower Top: ADPI
Upper Middle: AXO/ ZTA (they're equal)
Middle: Phi Mu, Pi Phi
Bottom: KKG, Tri Sig

Posted By: Accurate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: thanks!   

OMG thanks I would have forgotten without this!!!!! Now I know where to go & who to avoid on campus because tier determines the quality of the people within the organization.

By: thanks!
#2  by: Um   

"So people don't forget"

Umm things change and people change, especially when any one person isn't an active member of an organization for more than 4 years.

If people's opinions don't match yours, maybe there's a REAL reason.

By: Um
by: yeah butFeb 25, 2015 1:00:31 AM

Mine, and the majority of the university's opinion agrees with the original poster's opinion

By: yeah but
by: RealisticallyFeb 25, 2015 9:28:32 AM

If you don't want to read posts like this, why visit this website?

By: Realistically
by: Or...Mar 2, 2015 12:12:48 AM

Or, someone's bitter they didn't get a bid...

By: Or...
by: UnMar 2, 2015 1:53:27 PM

Sites like this don't need to be so pathetically catty. Like, this should be a site in which people give real feedback about their experiance with sororities.
Why do you think One sorority is worse than the others? Do you know any really weird girls from that sorority? Have you seen them offer bids to everyone who expresses interest? Those are real experiances that justify your personal opinion, and those are things that should be shared on this site.
But most of the people here just pointlessly circulate the same opinion that they hear around and around. Like, are you in highschool still? Grow up.
The number 1 thing that I hear most often about the "lower tier" sororities is from people who have actually interacted with those girls saying "there's really no difference, I don't know what they hype is about". That seems to be the most informed, and the most common opinion.

By: Un
by: well...Mar 3, 2015 9:11:24 AM

@Un, I could answer your questions honestly but I don't want to hurt any feelings.

By: well...
#3  by: Greek guy on campus   

I personally think this is more accurate. Sororities are a lot harder to rank because their is so much variance with the girls in each one. Chi phi and pi lam literally do nothing so saying chi phi is lower top is ignorant. You cannot be lower top on probation and pi lam was also on probation and their numbers are dropping.

Frats
Top: DKE, Phi Delt, Phi Gam, Beta
Lower Top: Chi Psi, SAE, Pi Kapp
Mid: Sig Chi, Sigma Nu, Pika, ATO
Lower Middle/ Upper Bottom: Sig Ep, Zete, Kappa Sig, Lambda Chi
Bottom: KA, pi lam, Delta Sig, AEPI, DU, ZBT, Alpha Sig, Sigma Phi

By: Greek guy on campus
by: OffMar 14, 2015 11:07:36 AM

Seems a bit high for Chi Psi and Pi Kapp. Chi Psi is practically open admission and Pi Kapp is made up of those who don't make Chi Psi. Kappa Sig is also generally thought of as the best mid tier. Definitely not below Sigma Nu or Pika.

By: Off
by: Greek guy on campus 2Mar 16, 2015 8:20:42 PM

Better ranking:

Top: DKE, Phi Delt, Phi Gam, Beta
Lower Top: SAE, Chi Phi
Mid: Chi Psi, Sig Chi, Sig Nu, ATO
Lower Mid: Kappa Sig, Pi Kapp Lambda Chi, Pika
Bottom: KA, Pi Lam, Delta Sig, AEPI, DU, ZBT, Alpha Sig, Sigma Phi

By: Greek guy on campus 2
#4  by: Obviously ur confused   

Okay so whoever ranked those sororities is completely off. There's no way in hell that Zeta and AXO are the same. If anything ADPI and Zeta are the same and AXO and Phi MU are the same. Also, KD is on the decline.

By: Obviously ur confused
by: CorrectionMar 25, 2015 10:26:21 PM

To "obviously ur confused" Zeta is markedly below adpi. Also Im pretty sure that they are saying axo and zta are in the same tier. Personality wise they are polar opposites. Axo is much better than Phi Mu (they're barely above pi phi). Kd isn't on the decline, they've had the same type of "plain Jane" girls for forever.

By: Correction
#5  by: ....   

Still the most accurate

By: ....
#6  by: hmmm   

I'd switch phi mu and pi phi but that's just me

By: hmmm
by: MmApr 17, 2015 12:09:36 AM

Phi Mu should be down with KKG and tri sig

By: Mm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.