facebook

cheating

by: NCSU

So how does it feel to be the but of every joke, tarholes?

Posted By: NCSU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hello There!   

It doesn't feel great. We screwed up.

Follow-ups for you:

(1) How does it feel to have been rejected by Carolina? (my guess--still very butthurt about it)
(2) How does it feel that regardless of this scandal, no logical person will ever view State as a better school than Carolina?
(3) [Since you posted this on Greekrank], how does it feel that your Greek system is by far the worst of any ACC public school, and that your only two decent fraternities would be middle tier at best here?

By: Hello There!
#2  by: Well,   

Being a Tarheel will ALWAYS be better. We will get past this - we are a strong community and still one of the best public universities in the nation. The academic scandal involved one department and roughly 2 people were at the center of it. And if you're trying to tell me that we're unique.....guess again. I feel pretty sure that there are academic irregularities in many if not most athletic programs across the country. Is it right? No. But if you look at the football teams of UVa, Gerogetown, Michigan, or any academically strong university - there are guys on those teams that couldn't POSSIBLY be there on their own academic merit. West Point was called out on the news for a scandal this AM.

So yeah.....I'm proud to be a Tarheel. And I always will be. STFU.

By: Well,
by: ummmmm...Oct 28, 2014 9:39:08 PM

49% enrolled in those classes were athletes. The other 51% were regular UNC students taking those courses. So STOP putting this all on the athletic dept. OWN it. UNC allowed, enabled and FAILED TO PROPERLY MANAGE an entire "academic" dept that handed out grades WHOLESALE. To ANY registered student. 3 credits...no classes...one paper...Easy A. It's totally pathetic.

By: ummmmm...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.