facebook

oos

by: OOS

Where do most OOS girls go? Which Sororities of the most out of state girls?

Posted By: OOS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anon   

Tri delt has the most OOS girls

By: Anon
by: jokeOct 10, 2014 7:04:36 PM

If by OOS they mean from Wilmington, NC.

By: joke
#2  by: so right   

hahahahaha literally 10 girls from my high school in Wilm are tridelts here

By: so right
#3  by: ehh   

Its fairly even throughout all the sororities. However, I'd say the OOSs who don't know anyone here generally wind up in the bottom tier sororities. That's not a bad thing its just girls normally get in sororities based more on their connections than anything.

By: ehh
#4  by: oos legacy   

how bottom? like kkg or a little higher
what if ur legacy in a top sorority , but the legacy isn't from the school ( ex Chi O at SMU)

By: oos legacy
by: NopeOct 20, 2014 7:54:48 PM

You won't stand a chance. These houses only take girls they went to high school with

By: Nope
by: BTWOct 21, 2014 7:09:43 AM

If you're OOS and saying things like "KKG or a little higher", you must be someone who really REALLY cares about tiers. And you're getting your info on tiers from this anonymous website. That is the kiss of death going into Recruitment, especially is you don't know a lot of people at UNC already. My advice would be to first of all, forget XO. You're going to get cut after second round. They have enough legacies to fill a pledge class or two every year and they choose legacies they know. Second - open your mind! You haven't even met anyone yet! Every house at UNC has something to offer. You're setting yourself up for a lonely Freshman year.

By: BTW
by: helloOct 21, 2014 11:57:47 AM

You could get into Chi O they care more about legacies than most sororities her do, Tri Delt if you have long brown hair and a rocking personality (like borderline hipster), and ADPI if they think you are rich and went to an exclusive private school. And to the last comment, everyone knows KKG and Tri Sig are the worst, but like she said you should go into rush with an open mind they are all great.

By: hello

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.