facebook

does lilly look too try hard when rushing?

by: UNC Rusher

I wear a decent amount of Lilly but it's not my whole wardrobe. I was wondering if it looks like you're trying to hard if you wear Lilly during rush? Would this turn any sororities off?

Posted By: UNC Rusher
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Um   

Wear what you want because if that's your style, then why would you join a group of girls that didn't support you and judged you?

By: Um
#2  by: Unc   

If you don't wear lilly at least once, tri delt will drop you

By: Unc
by: LOL...Jun 17, 2014 1:41:21 PM

So, I guess that means you better wear it for round 1

By: LOL...
by: ...Jun 18, 2014 4:43:49 PM

Honestly, that disgusts me. Is rush for the fraternities like that? Or am I good as long as I dress nicely (which I do anyway)?

By: ...
by: BroJun 30, 2014 7:16:28 PM

If you wear a polo from a brand that doesn't have "southern" in the name you can go ahead and kiss your sigma nu bid goodbye.

Also if ANY frat tells you it's a coat and tie event read as it's a seersucker coat and pink bow tie event. This is especially true for most beta rush parties.

By: Bro
by: yupJul 13, 2014 2:02:35 PM

^this

By: yup
#3  by: ......   

tri delt will not drop you if you don't wear lilly...

By: ......
#4  by: sorority   

nowhere will drop you for not wearing lilly. wear whatever you feel comfortable and confident in. yes, they judge your appearance and notice if you wear brand names but when you and 200 other girls wear lilly you're not exactly standing out.

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.