facebook

sorority rankings

by: UNC Tarheel

Ignore my last post, not sure why I accidentally put DZ in the last one...but here is the new version:

KD
Tri Delt
XO
ADPi
AXO
ZTA
Pi Phi
Phi Mu
KKG
Sigma

Posted By: UNC Tarheel
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Thumbs up   

Sounds just about right to me.

By: Thumbs up
#2  by: just about    

Switch AXO and ZTA around and you got it.

By: just about
#3  by: Good Job   

No, the OP nailed it. A clear advantage in classiness gives AXO the nod over ZTA.

By: Good Job
#4  by: Perfect   

Nailed it.

By: Perfect
#5  by: KD   

KD are you serious. Uhhhh no. They do weird stuff... Like yeah.

By: KD
#6  by: well done   

Good ranking. In reference to moving ZTA up, there are certainly some gems in the bunch but they are honestly just getting less classy.

By: well done
#7  by: well   

agreed about ZTA moving ahead of AXO. Although AXO is a good sorority, it isn't as well-known or popular on campus in terms of philanthropy/involvement and mixing with fraternities.

By: well
#8  by: well   

oh and Phi Mu should be above Pi Phi

by: yaApr 29, 2014 5:16:39 PM

agreed. pi phi pulls numbers even worse than the rest of the bottom tier anymore. numbers are basically what phi mu has going for it but they still beat pi phi

By: ya
by: The sad truthApr 29, 2014 8:19:47 PM

Nah the original post is right. Try Mu is getting worse the more and more they try hard. Sadly enough, Pi Phi just about has them beat.

By: The sad truth
by: noApr 30, 2014 1:29:21 PM

^ Pi Phi is definitely not better than Phi Mu. I'd argue they're on the same level as KKG. When you have so few girls in your latest pledge class that some have TWO bigs... ouch.

By: no
by: Just StopApr 30, 2014 2:09:06 PM

This exchange is similar to arguing over whether Wake Forest or Virginia Tech has the 13th worst basketball team in the ACC.

By: Just Stop
by: GeezMay 1, 2014 10:12:51 PM

Stop arguing who's better. Pi Phi and Phi Mu both equally suck, the original post is close enough.

By: Geez
#9  by: !   

Are you seriously hashing this out now? Nitpicking between Pi Phi, Phi Mu, AXO, Zeta or any other house is such a waste of time! STUDY FOR YOUR DAMN EXAMS! Let the potential new members make their own decisions!

By: !
by: lolMay 1, 2014 12:01:41 AM

^^^ says someone who's probably in one of the lower ranked sororities

By: lol
by: actually May 7, 2014 12:19:53 AM

Lmao that pi phi thinks they are In the middle tier. If anything they are the lowest in the middle after phi mu axo & zta. But only because they had a decent pledge class this year. No one would actually mix with pi phi. Frats actually mix with axo phi mu & zta

By: actually
#10  by: well   

nobody mixes with pi phi, keg, or tri sig. bottom 3.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.