facebook

tri delts having social event with kappa sigma

by: props

Gotta give it to the tri delts for taking every opportunity to get free alcohol. get ready boys

Posted By: props
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: IL   

This honestly makes me respect them more since they dont feel "too good" for other people simply because of the house they joined. Good job tri delt for breaking social barriers.

By: IL
by: PongJan 26, 2016 2:47:42 PM

AMEN

By: Pong
by: OoookayFeb 2, 2016 11:44:06 AM

They can still think they are "too good" for kappa sigma but not want to pass up free booze on their way to lion to meet up with their other top house friends.

By: Ooookay
#2  by: Illini   

I think this is awesome, so good to mix it up....there's great people in all houses...meet them!

By: Illini
#3  by: Haha   

You do know other "top tier" sororities have been doing this for years right.... If anything Tridelt was the last to join the "I'm not too good for anything" movement

By: Haha
by: YupFeb 2, 2016 2:32:06 AM

Totally agree. I know Psi U has had stuff with DG, so Tri Felts aren't the only ones.

By: Yup
#4  by: lol   

i bet only 4 showed up

By: lol
#5  by: Tbh   

I don't know why people are "praising" tri-Delts for this. Having a social event with a lower house isn't charity work.

By: Tbh
by: ^Feb 5, 2016 4:38:52 PM

very true

By: ^
#6  by: Ha   

Lol damned if you do, damned if you don't. Give it a rest people

By: Ha
#7  by: .   

Weird thread.

By: .
#8  by: Oh   

Event didnt happen. Tridelts never showed up lololol

By: Oh
#9  by: Tri Delta   

What's going on with them? I thought they were top tier from reading greek rank, but when I came here I found they were very different than they had been portrayed.

By: Tri Delta
#10  by: lmao   

lol kappa sigs did have events with top hauses before tho so its not that surprising

By: lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.