facebook

strat types

by: Help me

So I'm planning on rushing next year and don't really know what houses I have in mind. I have friends in tri-delt and DG and a legacy at KKG but like axo and gdphi. I was wondering if I could (I know this sounds bad) get stereotypes of some of these houses. I just want to get the feel for them.

Posted By: Help me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Advice   

You should really not worry about and just go through recuitment and see where you fit

By: Advice
#2  by: Advice   

Are you wanting to be in a top house only and repeat high school? Or are you looking for girls that don't care about popularity or ranks?

By: Advice
by: ....Nov 25, 2015 9:42:43 PM

Personally, dg and axo gphi are my favorite top houses. They're pretty laid. Dg is down to earth and really friendly. Axo are known as the stoners but I just think they're chill. Gphi are known as the big drinkers, they have a great sisterhood.
If you're looking for a more low key Greek experience, I'd recommend piphi or aopi. Both are middle tier genuine, fun girls that are not afraid to be themselves and they stay away from drama which is a plus for most people.
There are also great houses in the upper middle tier but lately I've heard of a lot of drama going on among them

By: ....
by: Help meNov 29, 2015 6:19:54 PM

less katty

By: Help me
#3  by: smh   

The original post is someone in one of the listed houses pretending as if they are in high school......

By: smh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.