facebook

honest opinion

by: ?

phi delt

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Middle tier    

My house once had a pregame with them and the guy I was talking to said to me, "we're probably going to run out of alcohol for you guys cause we spend more money on tridelts and thetas"

By: Middle tier
by: bruhApr 23, 2015 9:07:08 PM

Lmfao, no one says that

By: bruh
#2  by: what   

not sure why all these people are saying these negative things, i've always had a great time at their events and the guys are really laid-back. never had a rude encounter with any of them

By: what
#3  by: Lies   

I know a lot of guys in this house from my high school, and they are some of the most accomplished, motivated kids I know. They obviously like to have a good time, but they have a bunch of engineers and business kids that are successful and just really nice guys overall.

By: Lies
#4  by: WHOA!!!   

Seriously just bad apples in this house. They have a few smart, nice guys in exec positions, but the rest are just dbags

By: WHOA!!!
#5  by: But seriously.....   

I doubt anyone commenting here has even met any of the brothers. Outside of the kids that work at cly's or lion, this house is absolutely nonexistent on campus. Some kids think they're a top house, some kids don't. But they are very isolated and basically live in their own world apart from the rest of the Greek community. Take that how you will....

By: But seriously.....
#6  by: Alum   

Only fraternity on campus with any sort of legitimacy through rich tradition and a tough (but worthwhile) pledge process which binds kids to the house. You can wine about pike or sae being "top house" however much you like, but the legacy and culture of silence that has been established over many years cannot be withheld. I can see by the way that Phi Delt is regarded on this site that the chapter is not held with such high prestige that it was when I was on campus; I see this to be a good thing, a recognition of necessary change in an age when Greek life is persistently mocked and ridiculed. No house in the Midwest comes close.

By: Alum
by: twistMay 22, 2015 7:09:18 PM

Beta and Sigma Chi runs the midwest

By: twist
#7  by: So um   

So much thirst and disrespect for women!

By: So um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.