facebook

beta

by: nelly

honest opinion

Posted By: nelly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: decent   

decent for recolonizing only a year ago and considering all the restrictions their nationals puts on them.

By: decent
#2  by: qwr   

decent pledge class, great mansion, have a live in adviser and don't really have a social calendar. 17's are terrible but the 18's have potential

By: qwr
by: qewApr 21, 2015 11:21:56 PM

They have an average social calander, and they do NOT have a live in adviser.

By: qew
by: not exactlyApr 22, 2015 1:55:42 AM

ok the 17's aren't terrible. They get a bad rep for being nationals bids, but the ones I've met are cool guys, and I can see why the 18's pledged. it's because the 17's are pretty good for being nationals bids.

By: not exactly
by: real talkApr 22, 2015 3:35:30 AM

the 18's pledged because of the mansion, history, and they kept most of the weird 17's away from rush.

By: real talk
by: @real talkApr 22, 2015 7:03:57 AM

That's so stupid. The whole house was their for fall rush, they did not hide the "weird" kids. And the 18 s would have have dropped a long time ago if the only good thing was the physical house.

By: @real talk
#3  by: Beta   

They'll eventually be a top house again. They have a long standing tradition of excellence and an amazing alum base. They will make sure the chapter thrives.

By: Beta
#4  by: Honest   

It's pretty obvious Beta's nationals advisors are on here all the time posting about their return to "greatness". I think Beta is doing well for a startup and could eventually become a good house but for the time being are no better than AKL, SigNu, Pikapps or PsiU. It isn't uncommon for houses to gain a lot of popularity after being rechartered (Sigep, SAE, and Fiji have all come back in the 2000s and done well)

By: Honest
by: breakApr 22, 2015 9:26:09 PM

It would be smart to hold your judgment until post fall rush next year. If the 18's pull in another solid class and take advantage of not being a dry house I think they can start gradually climbing up the ladder.Despite their wack 17's id put them in mid tier status in about 2-3 years

By: break
#5  by: break   

Travis Kittel is a savage

By: break

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.