facebook

agd block

by: 7th Year Senior

So now that Alpha Sigs lost their social and can't block next fall who is their replacement to block with AGD? Just wondering which houses you guys think have the best chance at getting block with them.

Posted By: 7th Year Senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Block   

theta xi or AKL?

By: Block
by: uhApr 15, 2015 3:42:05 PM

Let's be real AKL...

By: uh
#2  by: ??   

Why did alpha sigs lose their social

By: ??
by: Slim ShadyApr 16, 2015 1:37:00 AM

Yeah they had social. I actually saw a couple of them at a bar, and they were talking to a girl. The girl was the bartender, but still....

By: Slim Shady
by: HahahaApr 16, 2015 2:45:33 PM

Lmao you saw a couple of them at a bar and they were talking to ONE girl hahahaha wow they must have the best social on campus

By: Hahaha
#3  by: forreal   

AKL would be an excellent choice. They are bigger than some houses and took in some great 18s

By: forreal
by: noApr 22, 2015 12:14:04 PM

nice try AKL

By: no
#4  by: options   

Of the houses remaining I would say Beta has the best chance of getting block with AGD, followed by AKL, Theta Xi, PsiU and PSK

By: options
by: jhApr 19, 2015 9:36:59 PM

too bad beta's 17s are too scared to go for it

By: jh
#5  by: Guess   

I'm guessing AGD will block with AEPi

By: Guess
#6  by: OD   

Maybe OD.

By: OD
#7  by: ??   

Anyone know what's happening?

by: ??Apr 20, 2015 8:38:15 PM

Would they do unofficial block

by: noApr 21, 2015 1:46:53 AM

that would be pretty stupid of them honestly

By: no
#8  by: actually agd   

what is this "recent" mean girl thing? im in the house and i can honestly say these are some of the most sincere, and openly friendly girls ive met. yeah people tend to have their "squads" of people their closer to in the house but were still nice to eachother as a whole...
idk i also dont get why people think were bad all of a sudden. were pretty happy with being a middle house. less drama and pressure about "high school" type of things like moving up or moving down in rankings... who the hell cares?
idk just please leave us alone, we like sliding under the radar (im just annoyed people are accusing us of being mean-- only reason why im actually writing here for once)
oh and laughing cause quite a few houses mentioned for block options are really off from whats actually been happening

By: actually agd
#9  by: block   

didn't alpha sigs lose their social cause they didnt register for any of the blocks last fall?

By: block
#10  by: Fun fact    

Alpha Sigs lost their social because ADPi put them on a kolusis form for an exchange when they technically were not allowed to have any.

By: Fun fact
by: ?Apr 24, 2015 11:12:14 AM

whats a kolusis form?

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.