facebook

delta gamma

by: tired of it

I'm confused about why DG puts their name with the top houses on all the rankings. Every once in a while you see a realistic ranking, but then the DGs are all over it claiming to be top house. If you go here you know they're not, so what's up with this?

Posted By: tired of it
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Uhh   

No offense but youre an idiot. The top frats (sigs, pike) only hang with DDD, theta, and DG. No one else. Sorry. And DG is blocking with pike next year.

By: Uhh
by: @ uhMar 30, 2015 8:32:49 AM

Well, no one really cares who they are blocking with. The perception on Campus is that they are just not that good. And most people are not a big fan of pikes. So they can have each other !

By: @ uh
by: @uhhMar 30, 2015 1:30:54 PM

hottest girlies on campus

By: @uhh
#2  by: True   

The fact that DG keeps on getting mentioned by pathetic attempts to put them down speaks volumes. They're used to envious behavior so this is just another mean post....

By: True
by: @ trueApr 2, 2015 7:57:50 AM

Oh But when Phi Sig or Sk gets ripped on it a different story? PLEASE! they have gone down and no one is envious.

By: @ true
by: Common SenseApr 9, 2015 2:36:59 AM

Being cruel to any one house doesn't justify being so to anyone else nor the original occurrence! Logic breakdown

By: Common Sense
#3  by: wondering   

I've been wondering the same thing. If you go here you know that they are not a very desired house during recruitment and they've had lots of internal struggles that have been reflected in their presence on campus. I have just assumed that it's some alums who have nothing better to do than spend their days ranking their college sorority. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't think of any other reason why DG would get such glowing comments. I don't think there are that many people that are envious of them. They're writing truthful comments because they are flabbergasted that DGs keep putting their names up there on top.

By: wondering
by: KApr 1, 2015 12:40:54 AM

You must be the OP, kinda obvious

By: K
by: HeyApr 1, 2015 3:21:59 AM

If DG isn't that good, it doesn't bode well for the other sororitys, just sayin

By: Hey
#4  by: truly   

people seem to watch every move they make. end of story.........

By: truly
by: YathinkApr 1, 2015 10:30:19 PM

True

By: Yathink
#5  by: my take on it   

I think DG is an okay sorority. They're definitely one that pnms want if they can't get into a top house. But I agree that it's puzzling how they're always on here saying they're at the very top. They just aren't at the tip top.

By: my take on it
by: KApr 1, 2015 7:00:34 PM

Who gives a s:hit? If they're happy, why do you care ?

By: K
by: reasonApr 2, 2015 6:55:27 PM

I just think it's interesting. If they're so happy i just wonder why they're on here all the time trying to convince people of something that isn't really the truth.

By: reason
#6  by: Fratty   

I'm in a frat on campus and DG is a good "catch" for pre-games, mixers, and pairing up for any event.

By: Fratty
by: BoApr 1, 2015 7:31:19 PM

Newer house on campus greek guy, slowly moving through the ranks at least I think. I've heard nothing bad about them and I think it'd be a blast if we got them on our social calendar or with us for philanthropy. Keep on keeping on DG.

By: Bo
#7  by: cmon   

must be someone that did not receive a bid. even if you dislike them, you have to admit they are one of the more prominent sororities.

By: cmon
#8  by: truthful   

This is so wrong on so many levels. Just talk up your house and leave it well enough alone

By: truthful
#9  by: DG   

DG is a good sorority. Are they a top tier house? No. But are they better than most of the houses at UIUC? Yes. I don't blame #6 Fratty and Bo for saying they'd be happy to be paired with them. They are a good house but the days when they "reigned" as queens of the greeks here is over.

By: DG
by: @aboveApr 2, 2015 9:22:50 PM

Give it up, you look ridiculous. Be happy in the house your in and quit trying to tear down DG, they are a top house, and obviously you need to work on your self esteem.

By: @above
#10  by: The way it is   

I didn't get a bid either but I'm close to a DG and she is a gem. Time to move on and get over it. Is it worth getting sick about it? I think not

By: The way it is
by: Tired of itApr 3, 2015 3:27:25 AM

How do YOU know I didn't get a bid?

By: Tired of it
by: @tiredApr 3, 2015 8:42:27 PM

If you got a bid you would have taken it. If you are in a better house, you would not be worring about them. So you are clearly in a "lower" house. Not that there is ANYTHING wrong with any house at UofI, they all have something to offer. So just be happy with your own and stop flailing around at one that did not choose you.

In fact, let me say that not being chosen does not mean there is ANYTHING wrong with you, it was just not a good fit and they were smart enough not to offer you a bid in a house you would not be happy in.

By: @tired

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.