facebook

challenge

by: Hey Now

OK here is a challenge - Say something positive about one of the houses that you don't usually see mentioned here. I don't care if it is self-promotion, since we are all anonymous here anyway. And let's keep it positive please.

By the way, I am in a middle-sized house but I think the majority of people in the larger houses are cool also. The larger houses do a good job, but let's hear about some of the rest because they all have something to offer.

Posted By: Hey Now
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey Now   

Yeah I meant frats, but I guess it could apply to both if you have something nice to say about a sorority.

By: Hey Now
#2  by: Jess   

Why should it be a challenge to say something nice. This is so damn dumb!

By: Jess
by: JessFeb 27, 2015 6:54:32 AM

Sorry, it's not dumb. It's just that you don't hear much "nice" about houses here.

By: Jess
#3  by: Delta Sigs   

They are hardly ever mentioned because they went away a few years ago but they are super nice and deserve a look.

By: Delta Sigs
#4  by: Hey Now   

Cmon, guys! I did not mean it is difficult, I meant "let's try this!" Kind of like the ice bucket challenge, no one actually thinks it is difficult to pour a bucket of water on your damn head. It's just a fun activity that might result in something positive.

#4 has the right idea :)

By: Hey Now
#5  by: Frattastic   

AKL is not small but they always take a beating on this site. I don't get it, the guys like to have a good time and many are good looking. They hang out a lot with non Greek women but that shouldn't be held against them. My Dad's friend was a member years ago and said they used to mix with all the top sororities . I guess they're just happy doing their thing without everyone's (other Greeks) approval.

By: Frattastic
#6  by: yah   

Triangle has some of the smartest dudes on campus, now that's hot

By: yah
#7  by: Yo   

Tri-Delts give good head (;

By: Yo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.