facebook

top 5

by: best

i think most of the greek system at this school could agree that there are 5 top house... AXO, DDD, DG, GPHI, and THETA- no order. stop making one thousand different ranks with these exact same houses at the top. we get it. these are the top 5. don't need to continuously make new posts about it. These houses can all be interchanged within the top tier based on different peoples opinions, not facts. Also, if your bashing a top 5 house, it is so obvious you're probably in another top house trying to make that house look worse than the one your in.

Posted By: best
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: well   

To tell you the truth, some of those houses are more competitive than others.

By: well
by: @ aboveNov 29, 2014 3:45:40 PM

Agree!

By: @ above
by: @ wellNov 30, 2014 1:21:26 PM

To tell the truth most of those houses are interchangeable with half of the houses on this campus.

By: @ well
by: Joe AlumDec 1, 2014 12:22:37 PM

Sororities are MUCH more similar than they were back in the day. This is a good thing, because it does not really matter which one you join anymore. Any young lady who wants to can find a group of girls that she can be friends with during her college years and throughout life.

By: Joe Alum
#2  by: DG   

Hey, I'm a DG and I want you to know that DG is still a top house. If you don't believe me I'll just get on here a little more often tell you that my house is indistinguishable from AXO, DDD, GPB, and KAT.

By: DG
by: Seriously??Nov 30, 2014 10:35:37 AM

Â¥ou are not a DG.

By: Seriously??
by: aboveDec 1, 2014 2:16:23 AM

Seriously, you need to be able to recognize sarcasm if you're a college student.

By: above
by: @aboveDec 1, 2014 10:15:28 AM

must be a DDD

By: @above
by: @aboveDec 1, 2014 10:16:27 AM

(I mean the one who does not recognize sarcasm)

by: UhDec 2, 2014 4:55:54 PM

They put DG on the top...

By: Uh
#3  by: yes and no   

I agree that those are the top 5 houses and that ppl need to stop making a billion other rankings. I also agree that they are interchangeable based on opinion, not fact.

However, what I DONT agree on is how you said ppl bashing the top 5 are probably in one of the top 5 houses to make the other 4 look bad. Being in the top tier, we're all friends with each other and have bffs in the other 4 houses (along with bffs not in the top 5 either!). If anything, most of the bashing is either from low houses who think the top 5 are arrogant OR from a 2nd tier (top middle) house who wanna bring the top 5 down to help promote themselves

By: yes and no
by: anonDec 12, 2014 4:22:18 AM

Your post looks like either a 12 year old wrote it or an air-head, stereotypical sorority girl who ends up with a degree in women's studies and drives her kids to soccer practice for a living.

By: anon
#4  by: truth   

DG is not a top 5 house. More like #7.

By: truth
by: noDec 2, 2014 2:06:00 AM

I disagree. Im not a DG, but I still think they're top 5. Maybe not top 3 like they were a couple years ago, but they're still definitely better than alpha phi & KD if you thought they belonged at #7

By: no
by: +-Dec 13, 2014 1:53:58 PM

yeah not top 5.

By: +-
#5  by: @above   

True, DG is not a top house any more. But personally I think they are the ones behind all the hate posts. Whoever it is always jumps on any one who says they're not a top house and blames any non-DG rating on GPhi or DDD.

by: HahaDec 2, 2014 4:57:37 PM

That's true tho

By: Haha
#6  by: Anonymous    

lol dg is still too three. People need to stop hatin

By: Anonymous
#7  by: Idiots   

You all care way too much.

By: Idiots
#8  by: pikes   

DG's are real hot

By: pikes
#9  by: bump   

bumpin

By: bump
#10  by: yeahh   

Idk but i feel like Aphi will be in that list soon. Like 2 years max

By: yeahh
by: WowDec 23, 2014 12:35:22 AM

Alpha phi omg get off this board!!!! You're not a top house. Everyone knows you're the first ones below tridelt, theta, dg, gphi, and axo, but you're not with them. APhi will always be the first below the top.

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.