2.ATO
3.Acacia
4.Sigs
5.AKL

Posted By: My opinion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

might as well put tke at number 4 lmao. this is funny.

By: lol
by: Tau4LifeNov 24, 2014 2:23:29 AM

Honestly this seems totally possible. What is wrong with it "lol"?

By: Tau4Life
by: lolNov 24, 2014 2:31:33 AM

what's wrong with this ranking? idk. i just wonder which frat wrote this ranking...tuff mystery.

By: lol
#2  by: ninja   

listen man. you realize now that you wanted to join a top fraternity but didnt realize akl is one of the worst frats on campus. now youre thinking about dropping it but youre scared about feeling guilty. so you came here trying to promote it. drop akl. it's bottom tier and it wont get better than it.

By: ninja
by: wat?Nov 24, 2014 2:35:00 PM

From what i've seen, akl actually has some potential to become a top middle or lower top house in 2-3 years...

By: wat?
by: ninjaNov 24, 2014 2:41:55 PM

either you dont go to uiuc or youre really dumb. akl has no block. cant even get block with sk, the worst sorority. somewhere around 14 people dropped from the pledge class, plus the remaining are weirdos. do you guys even have exchanges, with who?

By: ninja
by: wat?Nov 24, 2014 4:44:50 PM

I am honestly not a part of akl. I dont know who akl blocks with. I dont even know who Pikes blocks with. But I do know that a lot of my friends that are girls like going to their parties. Oh and having 50+ pledges (the most of any fraternity) is practically unheard of for a "bottom tier" fraternity. So I do believe that they are on the rise.

By: wat?
#3  by: Craig   

AKL is joke

By: Craig
by: boss guysDec 3, 2014 8:47:14 PM

akl i s to[pe house guise

By: boss guys
#4  by: top   

hau5

By: top
#5  by: Tricky   

i don't think this was written by an akl. This was written by an acacia trying to slip into the top 5, and using akl as a distraction. Everyone knows akl is barely a fraternity, but acacia is not top 5

By: Tricky
#6  by: Possible   

Based on 18's this looks very possible except for AKL. They won't be anywhere near top 5.

By: Possible
#7  by: bro   

this is clearly Acacia lmao there is no doubt about it

By: bro
#8  by: .......   

I don't think anyone in AKL would be ignorant enough to post this. They are a decent house now but not for a second can they say they are top 5. Either AKL trolling or Acacia like others said distracting so they can be "#3"

By: .......

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.