facebook

pretty good idea of 18 pledge classes

by: Tridelt 17

So I've been talking to some of my littles lately and got some feedback on the first pre games.
1. Sigs- Really hot guys, social chairs are awesome, fun pre games, house is usually kinda dirty, easy to talk to
2. SAE- somehow came out with another great class- guys are really cool and pre games are fun
3. Delts- definitely are on the rise, really social 18's that don't fit the typical delt stereotype that the 18's do
4. ATO- kinda hard to schedule pre games with because of their social bans but pretty decent class- party a little too hard and get out of control but successful
5. Pikes- guys are huge douchebags and think they are better than everyone. I sortve got that vibe from the 17's as well which is really disappointing. Obviously attractive but terrible to have pre games with. Everyone knows they are a top house but the guys think they are really cool.

Posted By: Tridelt 17
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truu   

I kinda agree with this

By: truu
#2  by: Alma   

ATO should be in the top 2

By: Alma
#3  by: no   

Lol this is not a tridelt 17 bc they are very close with pikes. Whoever posted this, do your research better next time.

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.