facebook

wanna join

by: Rankopoulos

Ranking by where I would want someone I cared about to join (sister, good friend, etc.) - in alphabetical order:

1.AXO
2.ADPi
3.XO
4.DG
5.GPhiB
6. Phi Sigs

Just one guy's opinion, not scientific, but my opinion is just as valid (or invalid) as anyone else's.

Posted By: Rankopoulos
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: @ above   

I have to say I tend to agree with this. Let's not all reduce ourselves for the sake of a rank. That is what a lot of people do and then they end up really unhappy. I love all of these houses.

By: @ above
#2  by: @ op   

You have very good taste.

By: @ op
#3  by: where   

btw aphi has horrible sisterhood from what ive seen. like half of the house hates each other.

By: where
by: RankopoulosOct 27, 2014 11:08:29 PM

I said ADPi, not Alpha Phi.

Not saying anything bad about any other house, but I am saying that ADPi is good.

By: Rankopoulos
#4  by: WHo?   

How phi sigs?

By: WHo?
by: RankopoulosOct 27, 2014 10:59:44 PM

Nice, fun, down to earth girls who seem to enjoy being with one another. That's what I would want for my little sister, if I had one attending UofI.

Every house has something to offer, those are just a few I like in particular.

By: Rankopoulos
#5  by: Yes   

Great girls

By: Yes
#6  by: Huh???   

Gphi over Tridelt?

By: Huh???
#7  by: Huh???   

Gphi over Tridelt?

By: Huh???
by: I wouldOct 28, 2014 8:13:39 PM

not want my little sister to join TriDelt.

By: I would
by: Under those criteria,Oct 28, 2014 8:32:51 PM

which are the things that really matter, any of those 6 houses are better than Tri Delt.

Are DDD attractive - yes. Are they popular - yes.
Do you want someone you care about to join that house - NO

By: Under those criteria,
#8  by: Um   

Maybe you should ask yourself why they are popular then you may have the answer as to why he would not want his sister to join. Sorry tend to agree. Lots of girls in the other houses mentioned are really attractive as well. Sorry Tri Delt, its not always about you.

By: Um
#9  by: nice   

Nicest girls at UIUC.

By: nice
#10  by: @ above   

I agree except maybe the Gphi part. They are too busy thinking about how they deserve to be a top house to put in an effort any place else.

By: @ above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.