ATO
Lambda Chi
Delta Chi
Beta (before they could even start)

Posted By: Frat Star
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Bruhh   

The fact that beta hasn't even had any events yet just shows you're reaching. AKL has and always will be nothing. DU can keep calling themselves "Top Hau5" it doesn't make it true.

By: Bruhh
by: Frat StarSep 24, 2014 9:12:05 PM

"Bruhh"- Your opinion is worthless. DU Top Hau5.

By: Frat Star
by: SnakySep 24, 2014 10:29:35 PM

You sound bitter, r u on the down list or just not mentioned

By: Snaky
by: OhOct 3, 2014 3:26:11 PM

Lots of peeps calling theirs as top House

By: Oh
#2  by: Bruh   

This is a joke. Keep refreshing your yak feed while were making moves and rising. All those houses are rising faster than you social media trolling geeds.

By: Bruh
by: OpOct 12, 2014 6:21:56 AM

Seems pretty right

By: Op
#3  by: Stats    

Theta is gpfalling faster than anyone could have imagined

By: Stats
#4  by: fratty   

I know a few AKL's and although it is nice to see them mentioned, they are pretty "chill", are decent people and are pretty content just doing their thing.

By: fratty
#5  by: NICE   

du is a great house

By: NICE
#6  by: greek lover   

Hey Frat Star....the only thing on the way down is your IQ. ATO is not on the way down. They are still a top house. Also, what is with the Acacia ranking. That house sucks and so does DU. They should'nt be mentioned in the same breath as PIKES, ATO, SAE. Get your facts straight if you even know what that means.

By: greek lover
#7  by: opinion on AKL   

The AKL guys are cool to be with and fun to party with! I think they could definitely be more than what they used to in the past.

By: opinion on AKL
#8  by: wattt   

the only good houses on here are sigep delts and ato

By: wattt
by: Greek StreetOct 7, 2014 10:12:13 AM

Pike is a good house too....although they have completely destroyed their house. If you include Pike's in with the three you mentioned that is by far the best four houses. Guys in my house were with the ATO's on Friday. They are great guys. The Delts are cool too.

By: Greek Street
by: @ Greek StreetOct 10, 2014 8:11:33 PM

I agree Greek Street. Pikes, SigEp, Delts & ATO probably the best when you look at 1) quality of guys 2) history 3) reputation. The usual suspects missing: Sig Chi, Beta/SAE, Acacia. Those combined seem to jockey for top 7. Sig Chi is good as well but hanging on to their reputation versus actually having quality guys (overall). Beta held on for a bit through SAE but the later is definitely fleeting and don't even get me started about a re-colonized beta chapter. Acacia is a bit too stoner/boring IMO.

By: @ Greek Street
#9  by: mc   

Good for what?

By: mc
#10  by: hmm   

Just curious. What makes someone qualified to come up with a list like this?

By: hmm
by: HeheOct 3, 2014 3:53:40 AM

Extensive research with unbiased surveys no doubt

By: Hehe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.