facebook

spring 2014 gpas

by: GradesMatter

Once again, GPhi earned the highest GPA of the social sororities, 3.5398. Sigma Alpha was # 1 with 3.5427, but they are not a social house and have just 54 members. For all of the haters with made up accusations against GPhi, GPhi continues to show excellence in an area that can actually be verified and is objective.

Posted By: GradesMatter
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @ Gphi   

Gphi, If it was not grades you would come up with another reason for you to be tops. You just sound soooo soooo soooo desperate.

By: @ Gphi
by: YesSep 17, 2014 5:38:13 PM

I don't even mind GPhi but I too say this sounds desperate and too boastful = loser to the OP

By: Yes
by: HaSep 17, 2014 8:23:33 PM

Did the OP write that Gphi was the top sorority? I guess they shouldn't be proud of their grades? It can be assumed that as you don't want that to be a factor, your sorority didn't do so well in the grades department.

By: Ha
by: To ^^ Sep 18, 2014 7:06:01 AM

Don't ever assume anything..
It's a sorority, sure grades are very important but really to the individual and each persons goals and desires in life. I couldn't care less what GPA my house has as long as mine keep me on track for graduate school. People have direct priorities.
When you have to point your self out it becomes unclassy and loses its luster. Modestly is cool....not being the campus boosting like DG us with elite.

By: To ^^
#2  by: Yes   

Concur for Sure!

By: Yes
#3  by: stop   

let us also keep in mind that many girls in your house are not in hard majors. Communications and education don't count as difficult majors-- hence getting a higher gpa

By: stop
by: YeahSep 17, 2014 8:33:01 PM

Every sorority except Gphi are all comprised of engineering, physics, and pre-med majors. So GPhi's top GPA for the past 4 semesters can be explained by easy majors. Nice try.

By: Yeah
#4  by: @ above   

Agree with everything that you said. Easy Majors=good grades.

By: @ above
#5  by: @ above   

So True

By: @ above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.