facebook

congratulations!

by: DG

I just read the last 10 posts you've bumped, some going back to October. I just want to say that your house is the most desperate one I've every seen. For months the discussion has been that DG is slipping and is not longer a top house. To try to control the damage, you seem to have put up all these posts saying you're a top 3 house. Wishful thinking for sure. And before you say I'm "stalking" DG, please look up the definition of stalking. I may be moderately amused at your desperate behavior, but that's all it is. I just felt like calling out a liar tonight.

Posted By: DG
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Brian   

dude, just stfu already

By: Brian
by: ^^^^Apr 24, 2014 9:46:03 PM

agree-if they are such a terrible house why are you so upset?
did you bully the most unpopular kid at school too?
If they are so awful why would you keep going
after them. Do you make fun of special needs kids too?
People bash what makes them feel inferior
Any decent person doesn't relentlessly bash some house
unless they are filled with jealous and rage.
this posted is filled with RAGE towards DG and she is a creep

By: ^^^^
by: DGApr 25, 2014 8:02:40 AM

It's not bashing a house to say that it's weird to bump 10 or more old posts going back to October or something that all have in common that your house is a queen. If you don't want people to make observations, don't bump that many posts. People come on here to see the new posts. It's stupid to bump a post from Oct. and just say "agree." It doesn't mean that people feel inferior, it means they wonder why. Also the only rage I see is from "^^^^" who seems crazed but also compares DG to the unpopular kid at school. I guess that says it all.

By: DG
#2  by: alright   

who even cares?

By: alright
#3  by: @ op   

That comment just proves that you are the DG stalker. Probably a Gphi. Guess what they are still better than you.

By: @ op
#4  by: Well   

I think everyone was confused by why so many old posts were popping up

By: Well
#5  by: interesting   

I too was confused by the number of really old posts. The obvious connection was that DG was named queen of the top tier in all the posts. It seems obvious that it was a DG, but maybe not. What I think is really interesting is how the person that yells "DG stalker" every time DG's not listed first turns right around and accuses GPhi. And yet, there are no immediate posts accusing them of being the "GPhi stalker." I guess that says something about the general level of classiness between the two houses and may suggest why GPhi is usually listed above DG. By the way, I did look up "stalker" and it means "one who stealthily pursues a person or animal." I don't see any "stealthy pursuit" going on on this board. Just differences of opinion. I guess it's easier to call someone a stalker than to defend your place in the top tier with actual facts.

By: interesting
by: lolApr 24, 2014 2:35:00 PM

well said

By: lol
by: asdfApr 24, 2014 3:33:39 PM

Wait did somebody just take the time to type out a well thought out post using logic and reason

By: asdf
#6  by: ^^^^   

there is one person who hates DG that is a little bit unstable

By: ^^^^
by: DGApr 25, 2014 8:03:59 AM

? Who?

By: DG
#7  by: disagree   

DGs might like to think there's only one person but they're a bit naive about that. For the last couple of years they've kind of lost their way and the result is that most PNMs would consider them a middle tier. There is nothing wrong with being middle tier. The only thing wrong is they don't just accept it or make it better. Just using foul language on the internet isn't going to change anything.

By: disagree
#8  by: @#8   

I have to agree with you. I'd say that people here have been aware that DG doesn't command the same respect from pnms that they used to. Also, they've been considered kind of a throwback, historical "queen," not a currently top tier house. Obviously they have some supporters who think that the way to convince people is to call them names. No one is bullying DG because they don't think they're a top house. The facts are that they have had to snap bid quite a bit and have not kept up with the other houses in academics. Those are facts. If DG doesn't like those facts they can change them.

By: @#8
#9  by: RR   

You sound like a raving mental patient and you are taking Greek rank way too seriously. It shouldn't bother you what another house does, just focus on your own.

By: RR
by: RealityApr 25, 2014 6:08:02 PM

Do you know what a raving mental patient sounds like? Yeah, I didn't think so...

By: Reality
#10  by: @ RR   

That is the funniest thing ever. I have to admit I laughed mao when I read that raving mental patient bit. It is so true. OBSESSSION

By: @ RR

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.