facebook

meaning of douche ?

by: old man

I am an old 45 year old alum of an Illinois fraternity on Pennsylvania Avenue.....

Sometimes I google my old frat and here's where I landed today ?

I think many of the posts are hilarious and amazingly hold true to the same houses back in the 1980's !

Anyway, I'm curious what douche implies ?

Many references to my house being douches......I can only imagine it's a good thing right ? Kinda like the term "bad" was used in my day ? That dude is "bad" meaning he'll kick your ass because he can ?

Would others please clarify ?

Posted By: old man
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ddd   

Farmhouse alum ??

By: ddd
#2  by: Delta chi/Bus counci   

you should not be on this site.

By: Delta chi/Bus counci
#3  by: @ above   

A D-Bag is a bad thing not a good thing. I think that you are still living in the 80's if you don't even know what that means

By: @ above
#4  by: look   

Look on your computer. It's the typewriter that you're using to connect to the interwebs. You will find a website called urban slang. Use it to make yourself sound just a teeny bit less ignorant.

By: look
#5  by: Easy   

TAU is the meaning of the word douche.

By: Easy
#6  by: wow   

Someone really gets a little agitated when someone asks for a definition. Wonder what he'd do if someone asked for something important.

By: wow
#7  by: old man   

thanks for the insight folks......I'll make sure to let our active house members know they're not well thought of among their greek counterparts.....I'm somewhat embarrassed by this perception......any suggestions or additional advice I should provide is welcomed !!

By: old man
by: jerryMay 11, 2014 8:24:10 PM

Given the recent fiasco, you should now have a good understanding of the word.......

By: jerry
#8  by: No   

There is noway someone can be seriously asking this question...

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.