facebook

fall rush 2017

by: Freshman 21

Hey guys, I'm going to be a freshman next year and I'm really looking forward to rushing houses. I'm looking for some solid middle tier houses to join and was wondering if anyone has suggestions? I don't really care about who has the hottest chicks, I can pull on my own, more concerned with "bar pull" and not getting my ass hazed off. Thanks

Posted By: Freshman 21
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Suhh Dude   

Take a look at Kappa Sig and Alpha Sigs. Decent middle tier houses.
Also Phi Kappa Theta, bottom tier but on the rise.
Best advice I can give you is to keep an open mind and go to rush events so that you can see the vibe of the bros and find where you fit!

Good luck next year bud.

By: Suhh Dude
by: haMay 3, 2017 12:13:35 AM

kappa ??? sig ??? is not middle house ???

By: ha
#2  by: advice   

sig ep (upper middle) hazing is non existent

By: advice
by: Fake newsMay 3, 2017 1:54:24 PM

IMO I would rather pledge a smaller fraternity than join Sig Ep social club

By: Fake news
#3  by: PSK Lover   

If you really are looking for true middle tier houses you're probably looking to join houses like Delta Upsilon, FIJI, Delta Chi, or Beta. They all have pretty good bar pull and don't haze at all like upper mid and top houses.

By: PSK Lover
by: hold on May 3, 2017 5:03:20 AM

Little disingenuous. Fiji and Beta are more towards upper middle; even of you wouldn't put them there they are definitely well above DU and Dchi. Furthermore, at least at Beta, their pledgeship was terrible last fall, as they went from 37 to 27 kids.

By: hold on
by: ^May 15, 2017 1:32:24 PM

Yeah FIJIs 20s were less than 20. OP I do think alpha Sigs or dchi may be a good fit. Both are solid in bar pull, quality of members and don't seem too concerned with the stratus of the Greek system.

By: ^
#4  by: Hey   

If you want a upper middle tier house with the the most or one of the most bar pulls on campus, rush ZBT. Good social and lots of bar pull, probably rank the highest or definitely up there in regards to bar pull.

By: Hey
#5  by: Dat Boi   

You seem to have a great mindset going into rush. Find a group of guys you vibe with and you'll have the best 4 years of your life

By: Dat Boi
#6  by: 007   

DU, ZBT, Beta, SigEp, Fiji seems like what you're looking for

By: 007
#7  by: girl   

sig ep, fiji, beta, or zbt

By: girl
#8  by: girl   

sig ep, fiji, beta, or zbt

By: girl
#9  by: Good luck   

Delts, sig chi, SAE, ZBT, and Beta seem to have the most pull on campus. Hazing is not a problem at any of those houses either. Good luck with rush

By: Good luck

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.