facebook

fall fraternity rush

by: Transfer AYE

What up hombres. I just got my transfer application accepted an am excited about continuing my studies at UIUC. I am very interested in rushing and continuing my families greek life legacy. Unfortunately the house I would rush is currently suspended so I cant claim legacy anywhere :(. What are the prospects for my age group? Would I be able to get into an upper middle or middle tiered house?

Thanks fam. Peace, love, and positivity.

Posted By: Transfer AYE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Legacy   

If your family did not attend the chapter at ILLINOIS, you are not a legacy.

But in either case, you should be open-minded and join the house that fits you best, not just the letters that your dad wore.

You should be fine, there are a LOT of different fraternities here, you will find the right one if you try.

By: Legacy
by: AightFeb 16, 2017 8:03:16 PM

Bet

By: Aight
by: WtfFeb 20, 2017 6:52:37 PM

are you stupid?? You're a legacy no matter what chapter your parent was affiliated with lmao.....

By: Wtf
by: noFeb 20, 2017 9:03:33 PM

absolutely not. you really dont understand what a legacy is.

By: no
by: tell you whatFeb 20, 2017 9:47:55 PM

Go down to Alabama, tell them that, and try to join a house there based solely on your dad's small Illinois college fraternity.

By: tell you what
by: lolFeb 20, 2017 10:19:04 PM

lol my brother goes to alabama and he was considered a legacy from my dad's affiliation in a "small Illinois college"
gtfo

By: lol
#2  by: So   

So like would i have a decent chance at phi psi, beta, phi delt, ZBT, or SAE?

By: So
by: 8 ballFeb 19, 2017 3:46:27 AM

all considered "good" houses, but yeah, gotta go with the usual "be yourself and see where you fit" lecture

By: 8 ball
#3  by: k   

so ill take that as a no?

By: k

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.