facebook

i guess it's official

by: hm

DG is doing informal. Thought everyone was being super harsh on them after bid day. Not to say informal is bad or anything and a ton of houses are, but I don't see how we can call them a "top house" when they fail to meet quota. When's the last time theta or tridelt did informal? Exactly.

Posted By: hm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: DG   

DG hasn't been a top house in forever. The only people posting that they are went here 20 years ago or more.

By: DG
#2  by: ok   

theta is doing informal though... hmmm

By: ok
by: ....Feb 2, 2017 7:49:52 PM

ummm no they're not

By: ....
#3  by: No   

I'm pretty sure DG isn't doing informal

By: No
by: ...Feb 6, 2017 8:29:42 PM

yeah they arent

By: ...
by: YesFeb 20, 2017 1:32:40 PM

They are below quota by 2 members. Thus they are doing informal.

By: Yes
#4  by: PHC love   

It's a positive thing that houses are doing informal. Replacing members who graduated early and giving more women the opportunity. If you think this is negative then you just don't get it.

By: PHC love
#5  by: true   

Nothing wrong with informal at all. It happens at virtually every house at one time or another. We had 2 early graduations last year in Theta and so we filled the open spots informally. Its all about the $ and cents ladies. Wake up and don't criticize each other over something that is a business matter and NOTHING else.

By: true
by: ???Mar 16, 2017 4:30:03 AM

I don't know what you are talking about because Theta didn't have a spring pledge class this semester.

By: ???
by: trueMar 16, 2017 11:39:59 AM

Last year....when in doubt read....

By: true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.