facebook

ranks in tiers

by: This is it

This is ranking in tiers and houses are interchangeable within each one depending on who you ask. All the houses listed and not listed are wonderful with great girls. Want to point out that both Gphi and Aphi keep ranking themselves higher than where they really should be. It's all good girls, don't push it.

DG THETA TRIDELT
AXO GPHI APHI
KD KKG XO

Posted By: This is it
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Yes! ^^   

Finally a good tier system

By: Yes! ^^
#2  by: @thisisit   

Well ha ha ha I'm not a G Phi or an A Phi but I agree that they are often ranked too low. I'd put G Phi on the top row and rank A Phi between KD and KKG. AXO is a harder case. They're traditionally a top house but they have the dumbest girls here and all they have going for them now is tradition. I might put them at the beginning of the second row.

Top: DG, Theta, Tri Delta, G Phi
Mid: AXO, KD, A Phi, KKG, XO

By: @thisisit
by: again another gphiJul 12, 2016 10:58:05 PM

not even close gphi. You are second row and it's a great row with AXO and Aphi. BTW - I know that there are lot of engineers in AXO, so why don't you try harder next time.

By: again another gphi
by: ^Jul 13, 2016 10:26:40 PM

Not a G Phi or AXO but I think comment #2 has it pretty close to right. I might move houses around in the tier, but the tiers themselves are spot on.

By: ^
by: definitely a Gphi ^^Jul 14, 2016 9:34:05 AM

you are a Gphi and you need to stop continually posting your self ranking comments under the disguise of Aphi

By: definitely a Gphi ^^
by: ^Jul 19, 2016 2:50:46 PM

How do you know what house she's in? Psychic powers? Or is it just impossible for you to conceive that someone has an idea that's different than yours? Idiot.

By: ^
by: kortJul 26, 2016 2:50:16 PM

Move AXO up one, insert ADPi into second row. And you're good.

By: kort
#3  by: tru   

This is a solid tier ranking and has been for years. I would even say that the order is correct in each tier. Good job!

By: tru
#4  by: MOVE   

Move DG, Theta, and AXO down because of grades. Move A Phi down because they're not even a second tier house AND they have horrible grades.

By: MOVE
#5  by: Quo   

Spot on

By: Quo
#6  by: perfect   

this is correct and in correct order in tiers, good job @this is it!

By: perfect
#7  by: bump ^^   

bump

By: bump ^^
#8  by: so sad   

Just seeing the same girls kind of desperately pushing DG and Theta as still being top houses is just plain sad. If pnms fall for it I guess they deserve it.

By: so sad
by: How boutJul 26, 2016 2:43:21 PM

DDD? People seem to be pushing them also. What do you think about that? ;)

By: How bout
#9  by: truth   

good solid tier system and good order in tiers too

By: truth
by: ^^^Jul 27, 2016 11:11:05 PM

Yeah, great if you're 45 years old. If you're 18-22 it makes no sense.

By: ^^^
#10  by: Pleeeexe   

Don't act like those are the only relavant houses. They're not..........

By: Pleeeexe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.