facebook

bid day

by: .....

So what's everyones feedback on the new girls?

Posted By: .....
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: nah   

Pretty sure dphie didn't snap bid this year

By: nah
by: AlthoughFeb 17, 2015 4:17:44 PM

There have been rumours that theta phi did snap

By: Although
by: Who caresFeb 17, 2015 5:51:37 PM

About theta. Are they even a sorority

By: Who cares
#2  by: aaa   

D Phi E's pledge class is filled with the same old same old d phi e girls.
ZTA and DZ, best pledge classes by far

By: aaa
by: LllllFeb 17, 2015 7:57:28 PM

Idk I kinda think dz and ZTA had a lot of random girls

By: Lllll
#3  by: omg lol   

Whoever said that must be in one of those sororities or have friends in there because objectively more than half ztas pledge class did not fit their rep whatsoever and dz's is just as disappointing as last year

By: omg lol
#4  by: Tcnjjjjj   

Dz's pledge class seems pretty cliquey already. ZTA girls half some pretty girls again kappa delta is pretty decent and dphie girls seem pretty diverse but in a good way

By: Tcnjjjjj
#5  by: Top 4   

ZTA- pretty girls but not as good of a class as last year. Some just don't fit their usual mold
DZ- almost a perfect pledge class. Good job
KD- confused at what happened. Not up to par with their typical girls, but some really pretty ones
SK- some girls that are average, but that happens in a large class. Definitely better than last year, a lot of pretty girls

By: Top 4
by: True except Feb 18, 2015 9:43:57 AM

True except dz's pledge class is no where near perfect, half of those girls are average or worse and do not look like they'll fit at all

By: True except
by: XoxogossipgirlFeb 19, 2015 11:16:57 AM

Zta- had a lot of girls they wanted taken by KD and DZ. Deff not their usual standards

Kd- did really well. Some girls who you wonder about but overal they seem pretty typical of kd's pretty/nice girls thing

Dz - did pretty well, but a little more random than past years

Dphie- pretty good pledge class. At least a couple really good girls

Sk is definitely not top 4. But they did get a couple good girls this year.

Theta- sk needs to watch out for them. They're getting some really good girls

Tri sigma - pretty good job for them. Probably got a lot of girls who were turned down by others but had a huge pledge class

Phi sigma- hanging in there!

By: Xoxogossipgirl
by: LolFeb 19, 2015 11:41:26 AM

If you don't think SK is above DPHIE you're living under a rock

By: Lol
by: HAHAFeb 20, 2015 7:44:35 PM

omg if you think dphie is still top 4 youre probably in dphie.
also thetas class sucked, as usual. theyre bottom and always will be. they dont move up and have no motivation to.
it is and always will be,
zta/dz
sk/kd
dphie/theta
tri sig/phi sig

get over it.

By: HAHA
#6  by: Wow   

I think pledge classes were more mixed up this year compared to any other year. It did good things for certain organizations and bad things for others definitely.

By: Wow
by: curiousFeb 18, 2015 11:02:31 AM

Which ones do you think it effected good/bad?

By: curious
by: reply to curiousFeb 18, 2015 3:48:23 PM

I think zta went down a lot, dz stayed the same, sk went up a lot, theta stayed the same, kd went down a little, dphie went up a little, tri sig stayed the same and phi sig stayed the same

By: reply to curious
#7  by: What I think    

zta got some hot chicks and really random girls. going down
Dz Some girls were hot and others weren't overall they had the best pledge class, going up
Dphie same as always most average looking and some hot ones not sure how I feel about them yet
Kd did well for the most part. Most girls were cute but they've had better pledge classes
Sk pledge class gets better everytime. Most were actually pretty good looking, a few slip ups like everyone else, and a couple hotties. Going up
Tri sig same as always I guess they did improve somewhat with some random pretty ones that will most likely help them in the future
Phi sig- you know how that goes

By: What I think
by: true except for dzFeb 18, 2015 4:23:53 PM

dz had a decent pledge class, it was consistent with last year's whatever you take from that because last years made them go slightly down. but they definitely did not have the best pledge class because no pledge class was the best this year. I'm pretty disappointed zta lets in worse girls every year. sure they have a few hotties but so do other organizations now. kd had some pretty girls and some rando slip ups, whatever. sk is very impressive this year. even though they had a few slip ups they got a good number of pretty girls and stand out hotty. I'm also impressed that even though tri sig is still bottom tier they're growing in numbers and doing good things for their organization. and oh yeah lol is theta phi relevant? and dphie is typical, some pretty girls mostly randoms whatever

By: true except for dz
#8  by: everyones killing it   

i think part of the reason why basically every org has a 'mixed' pledge class is because there's (arguably) 5 sororities which are all decently competitive with each other, so the top girls are dispersed throughout 5 rather than just choosing between dz and zta like years ago

By: everyones killing it
by: hiFeb 19, 2015 3:59:52 PM

Top 5 including dz zta kd dphie and sk?

By: hi
by: -Feb 19, 2015 4:41:30 PM

yea without a doubt

By: -
#9  by: Hey guys   

Coming from one of the sororities some of you think did well or not compared to your "standards", since when was sorority recruitment based SOLEY on looks. Have the courage to have a little more substance. Every sorority is unique, and they are all great. They all provide girls with incredibly supportive relationships that last through college and throughout life. You degrade your involvement in one by thinking its about anything else. If you made quota you did well this year, there was a great PNM class and there isn't one formula for success in recruitment. And if there were it wouldn't be popularity + looks. As for people who spend time posting negative things on people's pages, focus on yourself. Hopefully this doesn't come as a surprise but talking poorly about orgs through a computer screen will not make your sorority better but investing time in it will. Focus on your sisterhood in any other place but the internet and you'll undoubtedly see a result. Where is the pride for being Greek?

By: Hey guys
by: ^^^^^Feb 19, 2015 11:21:42 AM

Well said !

By: ^^^^^
by: lol Feb 21, 2015 6:57:37 PM

^^^ that's one of the funniest things I've ever read

By: lol
by: snap bidFeb 22, 2015 7:06:48 AM

dphie, theta, and phi sig snap bidded this year.

By: snap bid
#10  by: here   

most of these are probably written by girls in sororities trying to make themselves look good and others look bad so here is a guy's opinion
Zta- handful of really hot girls, rest are random and really average not a good year
Dz- same as Zta a handful of really hot girls but also some girls that don't look like typical dz so kind of an off year but still hot
Kd- some hot girls but some weird and weird looking girls idk what happened with them
Sk- some weird girls like everyone else but overall they improved the most I think as most of them are good looking
Dphie- a better year than last year but are kind of irrelevant at this point
Theta- who really cares a normal pledge class
Tri sig- a lot of girls but probably just because the girls couldn't get into top sororities

By: here
by: Well saidFeb 21, 2015 7:35:18 AM

I think we can all agree this is how it is now.
1. DZ/ZTA
2. SK/KD
3.DPHIE
4.THETA PHI
5.TRI SIG
6.PHI SIG

By: Well said
by: reply to "well said"Feb 21, 2015 3:25:24 PM

your ranking is perfection

By: reply to "well said"
by: Reply to well said Feb 22, 2015 8:46:09 AM

Your ranking is good except one problem. As a sophomore guy who just had to hear all my friends talk about rounds for three straight weeks... Kd is definitely above SK. all the girls wanted Zta/Kd/Dz and SK was their back up if they don't get called back to one of those. Sk deff overtook dphie this year though

By: Reply to well said
by: Reply "reply to well saidFeb 23, 2015 1:00:43 AM

Those were girls' thoughts going into it this year. The whole point of this ranking is to show how recruitment will possibly change people's top picks for next year. Pledge classes every year say a lot about an organization and can change an organization or who is attracted to it.

By: Reply "reply to well said
by: EhFeb 23, 2015 9:19:09 PM

I wouldn't put theta below SK, a lot of guys would rather mix with them because they're more fun. They're underrated and DZ got a lot of annoying girls in their pledge class this year.

By: Eh
by: JokesFeb 24, 2015 12:38:47 AM

^^ theta mixes with 4 fraternities.....clearly you're in theta because not one fraternity would rather mix was theta than SK.

By: Jokes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.