facebook

how does sorority recruitment work?

by: Confused freshman

Ok so I do understand the basics of the whole Rush process but when or where exactly do I sign up for it? How long is the whole process from beginning to end? What specific dates is it going to be this year? Please lmk I am so confused and have t really heard anything

Posted By: Confused freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GreekInfo   

The "Rush" process lasts the entire time your on campus basically. You meet guys in different orgs through clubs and stuff. The formal 'Rush" is at the beginning of the semester and ends when "season" starts. So as a freshman your "rush" process is going to end by around Feb 23 this Spring 15 if you accept a bid to an organization.

By: GreekInfo
by: um...Jan 23, 2015 10:25:06 PM

I think they were actually asking about sorority recruitment. It takes place over two weeks, February 7th & 8th and 14th & 15th. There are four different rounds, the first one you meet all 8 current sororities (and the new one colonizing, Alpha Xi Delta, which is only participating in the first round and then holding their own recruitment) and rank your top 6, the next day you get invited back and go back to up to 6, the day after up to 4, and the fourth day you go to two preference ceremonies and rank the two orgs you have left in order of preference.

This is a really simplistic description (sorry I don't have enough time to write a better one but no one has answered you yet so I figured this is better than nothing), but if you want to register go here: tcnj.mycampusdirector.com/register/

By: um...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.