facebook

accurate ranking of sororities for recruitment 201

by: PNM

Can someone give me an accurate ranking and description of sororities for recruitment 2015. I know we're supposed to go in with an open mind, but I'm just curious.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: advice   

you will never get an accurate ranking on this website, i promise. go to as many interest sessions as you can. that's probably the best advice i can give you!

By: advice
#2  by: the truth   

top tier: zta and dz (no order)
lower top: dphie and kd (no order)
middle: sk and theta
bottom: tri sig and phi sig

By: the truth
by: LolDec 15, 2014 5:42:27 PM

DPHIE is not in the top anymore

By: Lol
#3  by: No Argument   

1. ZTA
2. DZ
3. KD
4. SK
5. DPHIE
6. THETA
7. SSS
8. PSS
There really are no discrepancies. Different rankings are clearly biased. This is how it is.

By: No Argument
by: OkDec 18, 2014 2:45:35 PM

What are you ranking them based on?

By: Ok
by: GreekkieJan 18, 2015 2:31:17 PM

Accurate

By: Greekkie
#4  by: this   

dz and zta (depends on who you ask)
kd
dhpie
theta
sk
tri sig
phi sig

By: this
by: OkDec 20, 2014 4:28:20 PM

What are you ranking them based on?

By: Ok
by: truthDec 21, 2014 4:18:08 PM

this is as accurate as you'll get on here

By: truth
by: LolDec 23, 2014 9:20:24 PM

I didn't ask if it was accurate, I asked what it was based on. If you haven't noticed this entire "ranking" system is completely flawed. People continue to base these organizations on past reputations and can't even explain in what terms they are ranking them such as social aspects, looks, involvement, etc.

By: Lol
#5  by: reality check   

the ranking system is not accurate. every organization has their pros and cons. don't decide based off their 'ranking' its a bunch of crap and made up entirely by gossip and stereotypes. everyone has something different to say so don't listen to any of them

By: reality check
#6  by: nope   

1- zta
2-dz
3-kd
4-sk
5-dphie
6-tri sig
7-theta
8-phi sig

after seeing how much tri sig has done this past year and steadily improved, theyre above theta who has remained constant and has not worked to improve themselves or move higher up.

By: nope
#7  by: rank   

1- dz
2- zta
3- kd
4- sk
5- dphie
6- tri sig
7- theta
8- phi sig

By: rank
#8  by: Greek man   

Tri sigma just won chapter of the year at Tcnj!

By: Greek man
by: GreekkieJan 18, 2015 2:32:30 PM

They are still bottom tier regardless

By: Greekkie
#9  by: rounds > ranks   

1. delta zeta
2. zeta tau alpha
3. delta phi epsilon
4. kappa delta
5. sigma kappa
6. theta phi alpha
7. sigma sigma sigma
8. phi sigma sigma

this is the rankings people both in side and out side of greek life agree upon. frats and sororitiws. this is the truth.

By: rounds > ranks
by: HAHAJan 1, 2015 8:13:19 PM

no one thinks dphie is 3rd except those in dphie. This is a straight joke hahahaha

By: HAHA
#10  by: well   

People who are considered at the top of the rankings like the fact that they exist. People closer to the bottom do not. Ranking is a direct reflection of popularity and little else, to deny this is pretty silly, though you can't deny that popularity does sometimes come from legitimate strengths.

HOWEVER, if you choose to join any organization based solely off popularity and not whether it is a good fit for you, or choose NOT to join a certain organization that you would fit into because it is more unpopular, you are making a mistake. Choose for you and no one else.

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.