facebook

hazing?

by: Pnm

What sororities haze? And please don't say this is a non hazing campus cause while it's probably true for most organizations, there's no way that it is completely true for all.

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

DPhiE is the worst, more intense hazers.
Theta and KD are said to haze slightly but they're apparently "manageable" - not fully sure of the extent they haze.
Theta I know you get yelled at with blindfolds on, not sure what else.
KD I hear you have to craft and perform for sisters and they're basically just mean and bash your hard work.
Not fully sure about ZTA. They used to haze badly, got in trouble, and have said to have stopped. But almost everyone says they still do strawberry kisses so frat guys have to take a strawberry out of their mouths while they're without shirts and pants, not sure exactly on accuracy.
Phi Sig used to haze, definitely made pledges drink, don't know what else. They got in trouble and have apparently stopped, which I would hope is true because if not they will just get kicked off soon so I'd say they stopped most likely.
Tri Sigma and Sigma Kappa are the only sororities I can say 100% do not haze and promote a more bonding time for pledges of fun and getting to know sisters.

By: Truth
#2  by: Yes^    

SK and Tri Sigma don't haze. Also, phi sig has stopped hazing as of last year as well. And I am not promoting hazing in the slightest, but it's sad that the top organizations actually do haze (even if it's a little) and the sororities that do not haze are on the bottom tier.

By: Yes^
by: you wrongNov 21, 2014 10:15:07 PM

"the top organizations actually do haze (even if it's a little) and the sororities that do not haze are on the bottom tier" <<--- that's such a false statement; zta and sk don't haze and they're DEFINITELY not bottom tier; even tri sig has been improving a lot

By: you wrong

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.