facebook

greek week

by: greek week

thoughts on greek week overall standings?

Posted By: greek week
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Markey mark   

The standings seem to make sense. Fraternity wise PhiAD won based on freak athletic ability in the end, and the sororities were a battle that airband decided. It was super close all around from what I understand. Super fun to watch throughout the week!

By: Markey mark
#2  by: great!   

Phi AD taking first (as usual lol great airband like always), SAE getting second (wtf is this real life sae trying to win??) and psi chi getting third? not bad at all. It was fun to see a close race for the fraternities instead of it just being phi ad with a huge lead the entire team.

By: great!
#3  by: robbienunes   

all i know is robbie nunes killed it hosting airband

By: robbienunes
by: notcarmenApr 29, 2014 10:24:57 AM

to person that goes by the name "robbienunes", I agree. What a talent, and his hair is impeccable. Cleans up nice.

By: notcarmen
by: hotsororitygirApr 29, 2014 10:30:26 AM

notcarmen, i completely agree tcnj stole him from the free agency market when they signed him last fall, he's definitely underpaid

By: hotsororitygir
by: notnotcarmenApr 30, 2014 3:53:38 PM

notcarmen the community is anxiously awaiting your response

By: notnotcarmen
by: notcarmenApr 30, 2014 4:01:27 PM

At the end of the day, Robbie was a good pick up don't get me wrong but at the end of the day you have you realize that he got picked up at the beginning of the day, not at the end. So at the end of the day he'll never be paid what he should be paid.

by: notnotcarmenApr 30, 2014 4:06:17 PM

wow notcarmen that was the kind of insight we really needed, so word on the street is former phi tau president carmen is currently a free agent, where do you think he'll sign? phi tau has the salary cap room but are they in a restructuring period? i have a feeling it will be a long off season for him and his agent

#4  by: notcarmen   

He's signing with the Chicago Bears from what league sources say.

by: notnotcarmenApr 30, 2014 4:11:51 PM

what a surprise former phi tau president is rumored to be signing with the new organization we will be bringing on in the fall called "Chicago Bears" this is BREAKING NEWS I really see this new squad being a playoff contender

#5  by: notnotnotcarmen   

i thought the former phi tau president was jay cutler??

By: notnotnotcarmen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.