facebook

let's be honest

by: Me

Maybe some of you can give me a little educated insight? That means you may comment something intellectual without hitting below the belt or just being plain hateful because that't the only way you know how to succeed in an argument.

This site is purely for trolling. Each sorority and fraternity has good members and bad members. Let them be. Let their chapter achievements and awards speak for themselves. Not GDI's and hateful Greek members.

If you think someone will actually base their rush decisions off of this site rather than when they meet the sorority/frat in person, then you are mistaken. If for some reason you are the shallow soul actually picking a sorority/frat based off this site, I feel so deeply sorry for you because you will end up in a house you do not belong. This is the lowest of the lows cyber bullying without directing it at a specific person. What brave commenters you are.

If you believe that everyone in a particular sat/frat fits a basic description left by anonymous users on this site, I am not sure what cookie cutter world you live in. Please, explain to me how this site is a helpful tool rather than a place to down rate other sororities or fraternities in order to level-up your own. It's disgusting. It defeats the purpose of being in a sorority or fraternity in the first place.

All Greeks, learn to defend your own. Maybe there needs to be an age/maturity requirement for membership in order to stop this nonsense. It's tasteless.

Posted By: Me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UT Dues   

Someone posted the UT Fraternity dues on the UT- Austin Greek Rank page. If you hard enough, you'll find it.

By: UT Dues
by: HonestlyJul 7, 2015 6:25:24 PM

I doubt that is true. Think about it? If you're a greek at TXST, do you know how much everyone's dues are? No way. The only one people know for sure about UT is that FIJI pays 6k a semester. People know that because its so outrageous that they have to tell rushes up front because they don't want to bid someone who is unable to pay their dues. Plus every single fraternity and sorority in IFC and Pan has a cap on their dues. The dues are brokered by the size of the house. This is so that "everyone" has a chance (lol) and so no greeks can charge like 10k a semester and throw Great Gatsby parties lol.

By: Honestly
#2  by: Point proven   

UT isn't even a private school snd dues go up to 6k a semester. The person I know going to an ivy league school probably is paying 10k. Plus the cost of living there is way more expensive than Texas, so take that into account.

By: Point proven
#3  by: txst   

100% agree with this

By: txst
#4  by: True   

Read my mind!!! This site is awful. Even sororities who are genuinely towards the top are ranked lower than the newest sorority on campus and I'm not sure how that happens.... New sororities just aren't ranked that high right off the bat, it takes time

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.