facebook

best

by: Rushee

Best house?

Best parties?

Best brotherhood?

Most good looking?

Just trying to see a public opinion, I know I'm going to rush where I fit in but this plays a factor too

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: An honest answer   

1.Delt has best house probably, KA has an ok house but very historic and old. Pike has 2 houses next to eachother, ATO has a house on Comanche next to phi tau and phi psi.
2. Depends on what parties you are looking for, for big ragers and lots of money involved, check your top 3 fraternities. Bigger fraternities will party more and have bigger parties for sure.
3. Brotherhood is tough because almost all fraternities on campus have good brotherhood, they aren't sororities and suck with internal relationships mostly.
4. In my opinion, the best good looking men I have seen (depending on what you are looking for) are delt,pike and KA. For more alternative or "bro'ish" sig nu and Pi kapp are your choices

By: An honest answer
#2  by: Txst student    

I truely think MEN are top 3 in all categories, idk why people keep leaving them out

By: Txst student
by: HmmmmDec 25, 2014 9:44:29 PM

IDK PROBABLY BECAUSE THEYRE NOT EVEN A REAL FRATERNITY, they made up a name and called themselves a fraternity

By: Hmmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.