facebook

need work

by: DearZTA

ZTA you have got to stop depending on your national rank and your looks to determine your tier here. We are not UT, Tech, or Bama and do not have a greek system of that scale so yes I realize that you are a Zeta, but you are not a tech Zeta or a UT zeta so it's time that you stop being so stuck up. Your sisterhood needs some serious work, the only reason you bring back numbers in recruitment is because girls want to be a zeta because they think that Texas state zeta is going to put them in comparison to say a Tech Zeta. It's not. So work on your sisterhood and the way you treat others that way you're top tier with everyone and not just fraternities. You have no reason to haze your founders legacy other than the fact that she's not your usual Barbie doll image and that's sad that you're doing that to her. Grow up and stop being superficial

Posted By: DearZTA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Sounds like someone is salty

By: Lol
#2  by: love my sisters   

I chose zeta because the girls made me feel at home, were real, and extremely welcoming. Please get your facts straight because I know how the sisterhood is first hand.

By: love my sisters
#3  by: uhmm   

and you know the sisterhood is awfu...l how? you clearly are not a zeta sooooo....

By: uhmm
by: ..Dec 5, 2014 12:38:17 AM

Didn't like 15 girls quit at once? oh yeah... oh weren't girls crying on bid day cause they regretted their choice? oh...

By: ..
#4  by: curious   

What did they do to the founders legacy...?

By: curious

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.