facebook

honest opinion

by: sorority

Not sure why everyone hates phi psi. Their new and more recent pledge classes are great. They're doing all that they can to become a top chapter and have a better rep. They're not "rapey" either and I've only met maybe 3 Mexicans from their whole chapter (which contrary to popular belief 3 Mexicans doesn't make your whole chapter mexican.) They're on the rise and if youve been to their Rush parties this year or met any of their sophomore class or new PC you would know that to be true. Also they're a lot nicer than Delt and a lot less "rapey" too

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: MS.BOBCAT   

I love me some phi psi's <333

By: MS.BOBCAT
#2  by: Booty   

Agree to disagree. They have awhile to be on the rise. Pledge classes aren't the greatest and have sub-par parties. They don't have much association with the school. Don't have good sports. Not really mixing with any top 3 sororities. Still a lot of sketchy minorities, trust me I'm at the vistas and I see some weird people go in their house. They have awhile to become a true powerhouse

By: Booty
by: UhhhhhOct 12, 2014 10:24:57 PM

So, are you saying you spy on the Phi Psi's? If they're so lame why do you take the time to look at them? Also, just to point out, Phi Psi has a mixer with Zeta in November. These boys are most definitely on the rise! Maybe you should get your facts straight before you try to insult.

By: Uhhhhh
#3  by: Lol   

No association with the school? They're one of the only fraternities that have good involvement. They have a lot of guys in student government and do cat camp every year. They also sponser a softball and soccer game every year. They do ms bobcat and a home run derby through the softball team every year too. If anything they have the most school involvement.

By: Lol
#4  by: Allison   

AMEN! Phi psi is my favorite fraternity by far!

By: Allison
#5  by: Oh lord   

Phi Psi. Go ahead and keep writing all this stuff about yourselves. It is not going to help. I personally have seen Phi Psi in one of my classes on this website ranking themselves. It's a joke how they feel they have to prove themselves. Anyway my warning to rushees is over. Don't go Phi Psi, you're gonna have a bad time

By: Oh lord

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.