DG

(BIG GAP)

Bottom:
GPhi

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth too   

"(Big Gap)" comment is rude. Let the new chapter establish themselves. The new pledges are great women that want to be a part of a GREAT greek life!

All chapters had to agree to invite this chapter to be a part of Texas State Panhellenic. Let's support them.

By: Truth too
#2  by: Lol   

GPhi got a better pledge class than DG for sure... And AXiD is NOT upper middle. Get a grip.

By: Lol
by: RealitySep 12, 2014 6:43:39 PM

Again gphi didn't take enough girls to pledge. Everyone kept droping them. Stop self ranking yourself it's pathetic. NO ONE thinks y'all are coming up they're just being nice. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚The only good thing gphi has done is make DG look better not worse. It will take at least 5 years for y'all to be considered relevant.

By: Reality
by: ^Sep 17, 2014 12:11:44 AM

Well maybe if insecure nasty beeches like you would stop running them down for no reason, they might improve faster than they already are.

By: ^
by: GSep 17, 2014 5:26:29 AM

False.

By: G
#3  by: @texas12   

So you're saying because adpi isn't as expensive, they're not as good? You're as superficial as it comes sweetheart.

By: @texas12
by: GSep 17, 2014 5:25:52 AM

I'm not in ADPi but their dues have nothing to do with why they're top tier. They had a 90% return rate at rush this year. They had the most numbers.

By: G
#4  by: This   

is an accurate ranking

By: This
#5  by: Nrae18   

From my understanding, zeta and adpi had the highest return rates during recruitment, not dz. Adpi had the highest return rate after the first day. Adpi and zeta had the exact same return rate after the second day and dz's was just a tad bit lower, but still pretty high. And zeta had the highest return rate after the third day.

By: Nrae18
#6  by: Well   

ADPi actually had the highest return rate the third day. 90 point something percent, while zeta was in the high 80's

By: Well
#7  by: Greek Gal   

I agree with this ranking

By: Greek Gal
#8  by: ^   

You are bitter about something obviously. I'm a guy and I agree with OP. Delt isn't a measure of anything either.

By: ^
#9  by: LOLOLOL   

You're barely a college. No one cares about your ranks.

By: LOLOLOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.