DG/GPHI

Posted By: TXST
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: thank you   

most accurate ranking on here

By: thank you
#2  by: yes   

YES. So accurate. Chi O has definitely surpassed AXiD with consideration of their last two pledge classes. Chi O keeps improving, keep it up ladies!

By: yes
#3  by: truth   

I would place DZ and ADPI above ZTA...their last few pledge classes have really lacked in the quality department.

By: truth
#4  by: nice   

Says the Chi-O. lol CHi-0 if off the map. I dont know a single one. Atleast DG, GPHI, and AXiD get out there.

By: nice
by: okayJul 24, 2014 9:40:33 PM

Says the girl from a bottom tier, don't be bitter because another sorority is better than you, ChiO has improved a lot and ChiO's get out there they just don't have to advertise it all the time like ya'll do because thats the ONLY way you get noticed

By: okay
by: hahahhaJul 29, 2014 8:56:04 PM

omg the comment above me is too true! I'm friends with atleast 3 Chi-Os and they go out just as much as any other sorority girl they just dont wear their letters or tell everyone that their in a sorority cause they like their "goodie goodie" reputation. Can you blame them? Having the party girl or promiscuous reputation for your own sorority sucks cause Literally no one takes you seriously or your constantly defending your sorority... I know cause I'm in one.

By: hahahha
#5  by: True   

For this year

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.