facebook

esa

by: ney

Epsilon sigma alpha?

Posted By: ney
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: MR FRAT HIMSELF   

They are made up from former Chi O sorority that got kicked off campus plus girls who couldn't get offers from top tiers for various reasons but thought they were too good for lower tiers sororitys like Phi Mu. Enough said what they're about and I would stay clear of them. They're not anything worthy to talk about. Partiers and s l e e z e y.

By: MR FRAT HIMSELF
#2  by: Doesn't Matter   

^perfect explanation.

By: Doesn't Matter
#3  by: Mimi   

A few idiots give idiot opinions. ESA is the best! Particularly at PSU. They're a great bunch and actually do positive work. I've heard Greek sorority sisters saying they wished they had done a service one instead of Greek.

By: Mimi
by: ^^Oct 8, 2017 1:30:57 PM

I don't think so. If someone who was Greek wanted to join a club, they could do so. Nothing would be stopping them. This chapter is not Chi O. Anyone that had been initiated Chi O would have graduated by now. These are wannabes who joined a co-ed service club because they didn't get a bid that they wanted from a respected sorority.

By: ^^
#4  by: fresh   

Honestly this post is total BS. I'm a freshman that could've rushed a top tier panhel sorority and would've been a legacy but I chose not to because of dues and the stress that comes along with it. Now I plan on rushing ESA and I see nothing wrong with wanting a sisterhood of friendly girls even if they aren't considered true "Greeks". So get off your power trip you're not better than ESA. It's just different.

By: fresh
#5  by: Secretive? Exclusive? Wtf   

But how do you even rush ESA?

By: Secretive? Exclusive? Wtf
by: heatherJan 14, 2018 6:51:00 PM

ESA does their rush the week after panhel rush week

By: heather
by: mhmJan 16, 2018 9:58:35 PM

they do open houses and stuff its like panhel rush but not as intense

By: mhm
#6  by: shhh   

if ur not sentimental about doing "greek week" or "derby days" but still want to make friends, have a social sched, apparel, thon, etc WITHOUT paying $200 a month go underground its simple. if u care about being in a "good sorority"for popularity (yawn) or philanthropic reasons then rush panhel. nobody in panhel hates esa and no esa girls think they're above anyone ignore the bs

By: shhh
by: no thanksJan 13, 2018 8:35:14 AM

If you want to be affiliated with a respected national sorority that offers lifetime membership benefits and all the privileges of being Greek, Panhel is the way to go. If you want a drinking club filled with wannabes that people look down on, then consider underground. It certainly wouldn't be for me.

By: no thanks
#7  by: um   

there are a lot of girls in both panhel and esa nobody hates anyone for being in esa hahah theres esa girls in kappa pi phi theta axo gphi you name it. some can from esa to a sorority some came from a sorority to esa its an alternative that blends in w greek community haha anyone writing here about how bad they are is trying to prevent potential pnm's from going underground bc rush was so low this semester

By: um
by: YaJan 17, 2018 12:21:32 AM

Bumpppp

By: Ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.